PDA

View Full Version : Apache Repaints

falcon409
July 24th, 2011, 14:31
I continue to be confounded by the SOH downloads area (sorry Rami). I would love to be able to just enter a simple search (like AH-64 Apache. . .or Apache) and get whatever results are available. I know there have been some Apache repaints done by SOH members and I assume they're in here somewhere, but once uploaded, they just seem to disappear into the bowls of the SOH archives.

If I had a list of every repainter and every aircraft they've done liveries for, that might help, but simply "kinda remembering" that somebody posted some screens a long time ago, doesn't help any at all. I've looked on flightsim.com with little to no results. I know there have been more than two liveries done for that Heli and yet doing a search for "AH-64 Apache", "Alpha Sim Apache", "Alphasim Apache", "AS Apache" and a few others nets me one(1) livery. Very frustrating.

So does anyone have inside knowledge of where all the Apache repaints are hiding?

falcon409
July 24th, 2011, 17:10
Found the ones by Pierre Lheureux on Avsim, however I remembered that there was a texture problem with these that I think required either an updated mdl file to account for the texturing of the right engine cowling or a new texture for that area. Anyone have the fix for these?

falcon409
July 24th, 2011, 17:54
Found what I needed.:salute: