PDA

View Full Version : Realair Duke Turbine Update Out!

Kiwikat
July 23rd, 2011, 16:04
The long-awaited 1.2 update is out! :jump:

www.realairsimulations.com

Thanks RealAir! :applause:

papab
July 23rd, 2011, 16:22
KiwiKat,
Thanks for the heads up!
Rick

Warrant
July 23rd, 2011, 16:22
Thanks for the H/U :salute:

Anneke
July 24th, 2011, 04:56
Thanks, never knew it needed an update :mixedsmi:

Kiwikat
July 24th, 2011, 09:07
Thanks, never knew it needed an update :mixedsmi:

One of the included updates is an option to disable the clicking that changes viewpoints. This is extremely helpful for those of us who use Track IR. No more accidental switching! :jump:

Phantom88
July 24th, 2011, 13:30
Thanks for the news,The Turbine Duke is my favorite GA Twin in FSX,Can't wait to see what RealAir roll out next!:jump:

JIMJAM
July 27th, 2011, 10:44
Its pretty rare to get a update and go, "What? I did not know anything was wrong with it."
Realair is one of em.:applause:

Mach3DS
July 27th, 2011, 16:57
This is FAVORITE GA airplane of all time. Way to go RealAir!

expat
July 28th, 2011, 00:50
Glad to see others like me view this as their favorite GA bird. It really has it all, combining the high immersion factor with speed, altitude but also decent short field perfomance. I have a weakness for obnoxious, noisy turbo props. Note that others are also flying their Turbine Duke in PNW bush country as an alternative to the indiginous Beavers, Otters, C185's etc.

Have downloaded the update but yet to install it.

Do you need to first uninstall the previous version, or just install the update over the existing install?

Phantom88
August 1st, 2011, 13:48
Expat.I installed right over old one with no trouble,I love flying her in PNW aswell.Screaming @240 knts at tree top level is fantastic!!!:jump:That's probably how I blew an engine coming into Diamond Point:icon_lol:

expat
August 1st, 2011, 23:07
Thanks - installed and enjoying her more than ever.
Its pretty rare to get a update and go, "What? I did not know anything was wrong with it."

Was as close to "perfect" before and even more so now. Has to be the only un-tweaked aircraft I have.

Only problem I have is I keep "crashing" from over-speeding while fiddling with the AP, GPS etc and not watching the ASI creeping up and up. In real life she is arguably on the over powered side!

Hope some repaints are possible now that the paintkit is out.