PDA

View Full Version : Search and Rescue

Eoraptor1
July 17th, 2011, 09:02
Good afternoon everyone. Sitting here readying myself for (I hope) a US victory in the World Cup. Meanwhile, I'm a long time flight-simmer, but new to FSX. I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for an Aeropatiale HH-65 Dauphin for FSX. Many thanks in advance.

JAMES

jeansy
July 17th, 2011, 09:11
Good afternoon everyone. Sitting here readying myself for (I hope) a US victory in the World Cup. Meanwhile, I'm a long time flight-simmer, but new to FSX. I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for an Aeropatiale HH-65 Dauphin for FSX. Many thanks in advance.

JAMES

not sure on freeware but there are 2 payware that come to mind, abacus and alphasim

both arent the bees knees of payware models, the second choice would be the better of the 2

CG_1976
July 17th, 2011, 11:00
Alphasim in payware FSX is as close as your gonna get to the MH65C. Freeware one's all suffer from nasty Rotors issues and tails and usual SP2 issues.

Eoraptor1
July 18th, 2011, 18:23
Thank you both for your recommendations. I'll check out the Alphasim model. I'm aware of the problems with the freeware model. I haven't been able to find a dedicated FSX freeware Dauphin model, and my attempts to import an FS9 model have been mixed in their results. Thank you again for taking time out to help a newbie.

JAMES