PDA

View Full Version : A few pictures of the Grand Canyon

Cloud9Gal
July 15th, 2011, 12:34
Recently, I traveled to Nevada and Arizona. Aside taking many pictures of Las Vegas landmarks, I took several of the Grand Canyon as well.

When I first saw this wonder of the world, it literally took my breath away. I could not help but feel so infinitesimal. The Grand Canyon is so beautiful, and majestic. I feel blessed to have been able to spend time photographing such a magnificent area.

Naismith
July 15th, 2011, 12:53
Recently, I traveled to Nevada and Arizona. Aside taking many pictures of Las Vegas landmarks, I took several of the Grand Canyon as well.

When I first saw this wonder of the world, it literally took my breath away. I could not help but feel so infinitesimal. The Grand Canyon is so beautiful, and majestic. I feel blessed to have been able to spend time photographing such a magnificent area.

Beautiful location and great pics, `specially the first one with the birdy.

jmig
July 16th, 2011, 09:46
While the bird one is very well done and composed, my favorite is the second picture. I love the sense of depth and how the rocks on the left lead you down into the canyon. Well done Cloud9 Gal!

Good to see you around.

Kiwikat
July 16th, 2011, 15:44
You got some great pics there. If you upped the saturation, lowered the exposure ever so slightly, and added a little bit of linear contrast they'd pop right out of the screen.

I would die to see a place like that. My camera would too...

Cloud9Gal
July 16th, 2011, 17:21
Naismith~ Thank you for your kind words!

jmig~ Nice to see you here as well! Thank you for the positive comments :)

kiwikat~ Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm confident you will make it there one day :) It is truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited! Feel free to play with my pictures! I would love to see what you could do to make them pop even more! I'm not really good at the post-processing stuff :)