PDA

View Full Version : 'Kyle Busch - What Happened?'

Panther_99FS
December 9th, 2008, 16:26
I'm at a loss to figure how Kyle went into the chase in P1 and finished in P10 :ques: :isadizzy:

smoores
December 9th, 2008, 19:28
Gibbs was really pushing it thought the whole season. I guess when they got to the Chase they pushed a little harder and went over the edge. Kyle still had a great attitude over it.

Panther_99FS
December 9th, 2008, 19:41
Hmmm....Trying to hard eh?

EasyEd
December 9th, 2008, 20:26
Hey All,

To answer your original question - because Jr and Kenseth did worse! :costumes:

That said there is a clear difference between teams riding a "hot streak" and those that are the "real deal". As a team Kyle is not the "real deal" the way Jimmie or a healthy Tom Brady is. That said who knows what his future is other than he is a phenomenal talent.

-Ed-

wombat666
December 10th, 2008, 02:19
The astoundingly stupid NASCAR 'regulations' that gave us the 'Chase' ........ :banghead:

Panther_99FS
December 10th, 2008, 04:22
In regards to Jr,
It makes me wonder how upset "Junior Nation" will next year if he keeps his somewhat familiar pattern of qualifying well, then slowly falling back during the races. If this is the case, then again (as this past year), the racing forums will be lit up with comments about Tony Eury Jr. must go....

smoores
December 10th, 2008, 15:23
In regards to Jr,
It makes me wonder how upset "Junior Nation" will next year if he keeps his somewhat familiar pattern of qualifying well, then slowly falling back during the races. If this is the case, then again (as this past year), the racing forums will be lit up with comments about Tony Eury Jr. must go....
I'd consider it the best they probably will get. Jr will not go much further. I've never seen anything out of him that impressed me.

Panther_99FS
December 10th, 2008, 16:39
smoores,
You referring to Dale Jr or Tony Eury Jr :ques:

smoores
December 10th, 2008, 20:51
I was more referring to Dale jr. Eury Jr is a good crew cheif, but Crew chief/Driver combinations never have the same spark after a while. J. Gordon and Ray Evernham were good at first, but then fizzled out near when Evernham left. Again J. Gordon with Robby Loomis. I do think that they work great together, but maybe Eury Jr. should be the car chief or something that doesn't take him off the team. I don't think last years failures were due to Eury Jr. but Hendrick being behind the curve a bit.