PDA

View Full Version : Ya Know WHat I Like About The Basement ?

sc7500
July 12th, 2011, 08:58
... Virtually Everybody who posts here says "Thank You" when they receive help.

I noted a grumbly running thread on another forum about people who don't say thanks.... Got me to thinkin' about how we always help each other out, and get our thanks without asking.

That said, I'm a little behind in my appreciation messages, so let me make one big THANK YOU to all creative minds right here / right now ! :salute:

SC
:kilroy:

miamieagle
July 12th, 2011, 10:12
I also want to Thank every developers of this and Other Sims!

Thank you!:salute:

CrisGer
July 12th, 2011, 14:21
Me Three...thank you to all hands! :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::m edals::icon29:

Larry S. Wright
July 12th, 2011, 19:00
I have spent the last 7 or 8 years learning from others questions which are usually answered very quickly and professionally by alot of really talented people! This forum has always amazed me at how much patience the really talented people have for us stragglers. Alot of you have given alot of help to others and not even realized you have, so I thank all of you for the lessons, tutorials, upgrades, downloads, tweeks and extras that have made this about the best sim available!:salute::applause::icon29:

tonybones2112
July 12th, 2011, 21:32
Why, thank you SC, you're a great American. Okie Dokie, here's my new coup: Compaq Presario 1800 notebook, got that 15 inch screen. No power supply, no operating system, no problem. Coming from a close friend's daughter, alleged to have a "12 Gb HD". I'm thinking more likely it's a 120 Gb. I found a source from Compaq has drivers for this little darlin' back to Win 3.1, 95/98, 2000/ME, XP, and the two abominations higher plus Linux/Ubuntu. I'm setting her up for 98SE, and will be running all my FS and CFS 1, 2, and 3 off an external 250 Gb. HD. It'll be so nice to come home again(98SE). Das Bonesch

Hern07
July 24th, 2011, 20:45
I am continually amazed at all the time and effort people put into various projects and don't get anything else but thanks. It's a good bargain; I get all this free stuff and all I have to do is say thanks occasionally. Thanks Yall. :173go1: :applause: and :ernae:

T Square
July 25th, 2011, 05:33
Every now and then I miss or forget, but I try to thank all who help out along the way. As the Beatles sayed, "I get by with a little help from my friends". Years ago I joined this site for CFS2, I expanded my horizons, but have come full circle. I have found that the people here in the "basement" have always been a much more friendly crowd, without a lot of the dramatics of the other forums.

:ernae: