PDA

View Full Version : MSTS patches for XP ?

Quax d. Bruchpilot
July 8th, 2011, 06:15
Hi

I have a maybe stupid question. I have installed my old MSTS after 2 years again. Last time I had use it with WIN98 and now with XP. Now I have some problems with the keys (views and outside views , esc key. nearly all keys). Has anybody a link to patches and updates ???

Greets
Andi

eddie
July 8th, 2011, 14:55
You'll find some great info and patches here1

http://msts.steam4me.net/MSTS_Updates/index.html

Quax d. Bruchpilot
July 9th, 2011, 06:57
THX very much eddie !:applause: But in the meantime I have solved the problem. MSTS don't like my keyboard. At my wifes PC the TS works. We have both the same PC she has only another keyboard... very funny :icon_lol:

THX

Greets
Andi

Naismith
July 9th, 2011, 10:02
THX very much eddie !:applause: But in the meantime I have solved the problem. MSTS don't like my keyboard. At my wifes PC the TS works. We have both the same PC she has only another keyboard... very funny :icon_lol:

THX

Greets
Andi

Swap 'em around, women don't notice that sort of thing, but woe betide you should you inadvertently drop a crumb or two on the carpet......

Quax d. Bruchpilot
July 9th, 2011, 10:25
Swap 'em around, women don't notice that sort of thing, but woe betide you should you inadvertently drop a crumb or two on the carpet......

oh oh !!! better not. First she will torture me with her vaccum cleaner and after that she will kill me for swaping her keyboard :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: She is very good in IT ! ;-)