PDA

View Full Version : new restauravia's Zephyr repaint...and Carrier previews!

sparouty
July 6th, 2011, 13:40
Hi!
I released a repaint for the beautiful Restauravia's Zephyr (available on my RFN web site). It's just a rework of the bared metal effect. Here is a screenshot of what it look like flying over French coast: I love this plane!!

By the way I added 2 screenshots of my on-going summer homework: Foch and Clemenceau circa 1975.
I fully re-worked the textures and mapping and managed two differents configurations : Foch in a operationnal configuration, Crusaders, Alizes and EtendardIVM, and Clemenceau in a training/qualification configuration with EtendardIVM and Zephyr.

Here is the Clemenceau :

Here is the Foch:

Regards,
Sylvain

michael davies
July 6th, 2011, 13:56
I wish I had your patience to texture carriers LOL, looking very nice indeed, as is the Zephyr.

Best

Michael

Warrant
July 6th, 2011, 14:07
Sylvain , Un vrai morceau remarquable et étonnante de travail! Je suis déjà un grand fan de la porte-avions français disponibles à ce jour, et de la Zephyr magnicficent sans poser de questions. Ces ajouts à la grande FSX sont mieux évaluées que, bien; l'art! Bravo, chapeau!

:medals::salute:

delta_lima
July 6th, 2011, 14:12
Funny - I hadn't visited RFN in a few days ... surprise!

Outstanding Zephyr - that'll be my new default Zephyr scheme - no doubt.

Looking forward to the "older" Clem and Foch ... marvelleouse nouvelles!

Merci,

dl

hae5904
July 7th, 2011, 10:08
Thanks Sylvain!! Downloading now.

Great to see you're doing "le Foch" as well! Looking forward to the updated carriers.:jump:

Cheers,
Hank

BASys
July 7th, 2011, 12:17
Hi Folks

Sylvain -
Stunning.
Looks like your homework will earn you 10/10. :icon_lol:

ATB
Paul

spatialpro
July 7th, 2011, 13:16
Just keeps getting better and better and better!!!

I especially like the training configuration.

Andy