PDA

View Full Version : The Great Kilmanjaro Fly Race

gera
December 9th, 2008, 06:26
Every year Frank Dejouis Bunka-Boonka Mayor of Boulubo starts the yearly world famous "Kilimajaro Fly Race ".....yes, itīs only for small fry airplanes made by their owners with tiny power plants...This year Frank wants to really have fun and decided to make the race the hardest to date. Pilots can only enter with planes that do not fly above 100 MPH and they will have to really know how to handle them since the route is full of nasty hurdles. There will be posts that you have to fly in between,
arches to fly inside as well as Tomīs Cookīs open door barn, land in a football field and so many more evil places that several ambulances will be on route as well as make shift hospitals.:kilroy:
The route is no joke, if you participate, you will fly over "O-Gurunga" Territory, where the last cannibal midgets will be on the lookout for a down plane, and if itīs you before twenty four hours
have past you will be soup fer sure, anyone else too.:birthday2
As always you get a nice Diploma if you participate and at the end all pilots and girlfriends, wives or woman companions will be treated to a special Elephant cook out at the " Kilimanjaro Volcano" top field Restaurant (Landing here is like flying into a well)...Non-alcoholic beer and other beverages will be served too!!!!:guinness:
Get your planes ready and send in 50.00 Maruuchis per entry.....Since this is the last Adventure Flight of 2008 it will be run just before the 31st of the last month of the year.:hatchet:

Some comments from previous races::mixedsmi:

" I thought I hit an elephant in the butt but it was a Zebra"

" I crashed and met my present wife by a bush"

" As a paramedic I cut several lims during the race....."

" Do bring Pampers"

" I ralized for the first time, after three minutes into the race, that I was in Afrika (German for Africa).

" I met Klingpon Kimbattu, well known black female Gorilla who will be in Barakīs team"

so you see you get to learn a lot of the Dark Continent in this famous race. Get your flimsy plane ready, as the British say, "this year it will be a Dilly".....

PS..Donīt forget to send the 50.00 Maruuchis....Paypal available.