PDA

View Full Version : CR-1 Software , Donationware

OleBoy
July 4th, 2011, 15:44
Tom, one donation sent. One plane downloaded. I will donate more at the end of the month.

Thank you very much. :salute:

http://cr1-software.com/news/

skyhawka4m
July 4th, 2011, 16:00
Donation sent, plane downloaded......thank you CR1.......good luck with your endevor. Third "payware" aircaft this weekend......nice!

OleBoy
July 4th, 2011, 16:26
Tom, the Ford Trimotor, is a work of art. Ever since I saw it was released, I wanted it. I had time for just a very short flight. Pictures don't do to show the level of details you've put into it. Very nice!!

OleBoy
July 17th, 2011, 13:13
Currently downloading the Aeronca Champ. I almost forgot I was going to get it.

Thanks once again Tom!!

srgalahad
July 17th, 2011, 19:26
Folks,
As you've seen, it's all donationware so you can let your budget, scruples and needs have free reign. Those who feel it's a worthy thing can donate for each download, or you can have all that's available for one drop in the 'bucket' (still at whatever level you can afford).

If you choose the latter, just drop Tom a note via the "Contact" section of the website and he'll set you up with the required 'registration' info.

Yes, some folks have contributed minimal amounts, while others have been more than generous. The CR-1 folks thank all of you, as do the kids that will be helped by the donations to the hospital.

Oh, for those who like "push-me, pull-you" German a/c with Jumo engines, there WILL be an FSX-native 335 somewhere down the line (but it's going to be a while)

Rob