PDA

View Full Version : Veneaviones Turbo Commander

falcon409
July 3rd, 2011, 05:42
Anyone know how to get this aircraft? Their Avsim website is still up but the links for the base models is dead.:salute:

falcon409
July 3rd, 2011, 06:31
Found it!!:salute:

Bushpounder
July 3rd, 2011, 09:05
Great!!!!! :applause:WHERE????? :mixedsmi:

Don :ernae:

falcon409
July 3rd, 2011, 09:28
I thought I might have it on my FS9 Installation and when I went there it was gone. . . .hence the initial post. Then I remembered that when my old system tanked on me I kept the HDD (which also had FS9 on it). When I installed the new Terrabyte HDD I copied the old installation over to facilitate moving some of the addons, but did a clean installation of FS9. It was on that original HDD that I found the Commander. The only thing I really wanted was the soundfile as the Commander uses the same engines as the MU-2 Marquise.

OleBoy
July 3rd, 2011, 14:46
Easily found at Avsim by using the search term Veneaviones Rockwell Turbo Commander

falcon409
July 3rd, 2011, 18:16
Easily found at Avsim by using the search term Veneaviones Rockwell Turbo Commander Hmm, well, I did find their website on Avsim as I mentioned at the start, but the links for the base models are dead links. I didn't go to the Avsim Homepage and do a search from there, but after getting dead links I didn't think it would make much difference where I searched from. At any rate. I got what I need so I'm on to other things now. Thanks!!

expat
July 4th, 2011, 01:53
Glad to hear Ed. It stays on my FSX "live" list with some other very favorite a/c. Let me know if you need the windscreen texture fix.

I did a search directly on flightsim, avsim and simviation and also could not find the original model, which is a bit concerning.

euroastar350
July 4th, 2011, 02:56
Speaking of Veneaviones, does anyone know how to get in contact with anyone from the team? I've tried 2 emails and nada:kilroy:

OleBoy
July 4th, 2011, 09:45
Ed, I may have tracked down a source that has the model you're seeking. A member here at SOH http://fs-duenna.com/flights/ShowFlight.php?detail=flight&value=JKQOW7MHW45C765RZwphxzsLCE

I would like to have it myself (hint hint)

srgalahad
July 4th, 2011, 11:36
Speaking of Veneaviones, does anyone know how to get in contact with anyone from the team? I've tried 2 emails and nada:kilroy:

Veneaviones has been silent for 2 or three years (at least). The latest info I had was that, like many "teams", it was hard to keep it all together. As a note, they had their own forum hosted on AvSim and also has very specific instructions about repaints as well as only uploading those or the a/c to AvSim..

What to do today I guess depends on how one feels about copyrights and creator-requests once a developer closes it's doors. IMHO Since the a/c were freeware it would be OK to share or pass along but not upload. Unfortunately, mine are on the 'other' computer which is awaiting a new MB

Rob