PDA

View Full Version : T-38?

falcon409
June 30th, 2011, 21:02
Early last week the thread showing screens of the Milviz T-38 was also making it known that it was looking at an imminent release. Last Friday I went into the hospital for surgery and today when I got home and logged back into SOH, that thread or anything new on the T-38 is nonexistant. What happened?

MenendezDiego
June 30th, 2011, 21:22
The release version is currently being tested, mainly the registration security stuff, etc.

Should be soon! Sadly I am out of country so I cannot test her.

Regards, Diego

ColoKent
June 30th, 2011, 21:23
No clue, Ed...I've been wondering same. The paint kit and manual have both been uploaded on Milviz's site.Hope you are feeling better!Kent

jmig
July 1st, 2011, 03:21
Early last week the thread showing screens of the Milviz T-38 was also making it known that it was looking at an imminent release. Last Friday I went into the hospital for surgery and today when I got home and logged back into SOH, that thread or anything new on the T-38 is nonexistant. What happened?

Ed, you know that old saying, "The Devil is in the details." Well, Fr. Bill and the rest of the team are doing an exorcist on the details. Every time it looks like the package will be released, someone finds another little devil hiding in some detail and it has to be chased out.

Hopefully, when the MilViz T-38A is released, you will have a trouble free package that will bring a smile to your face and tears of joy to your eyes.

Bone
July 1st, 2011, 04:21
....testing each rivet, one at a time

Roadburner440
July 1st, 2011, 04:29
I will just be honest, and say that the aircraft is done. We are just testing out the F-1 installer, and some additional security features to make sure that everything works after what happened with the A-109. We really do apologize as when we were talking about imminent release it really was coming.. As you all probably know the model/VC for the A-109 was ours, so with the whole piracy thing that happened with that it really made us step back and evaluate what we were about to do. I give credit to our coders though as they have turned the whole thing around very quickly (more so than I anticipated). Sorry to hear you had to go in for surgery though Falcon. Hopefully everything went well.

falcon409
July 1st, 2011, 05:56
I will just be honest, and say that the aircraft is done. We are just testing out the F-1 installer, and some additional security features to make sure that everything works after what happened with the A-109. We really do apologize as when we were talking about imminent release it really was coming.. As you all probably know the model/VC for the A-109 was ours, so with the whole piracy thing that happened with that it really made us step back and evaluate what we were about to do. I give credit to our coders though as they have turned the whole thing around very quickly (more so than I anticipated). Sorry to hear you had to go in for surgery though Falcon. Hopefully everything went well.
Thanks to everyone for the quick replies. . . .get's me up to date anyway.
Steve nothing life threatening (Hernia). Doc just wanted me to have the time in the hospital to recoup.:salute:

ColoKent
July 1st, 2011, 11:28
...payware pirates-- As always, the impact of their actions is lovely, isn't it?Kent