PDA

View Full Version : FSX USS Enterprise Question

TARPSBird
June 30th, 2011, 15:43
At FlightSim.com there is a USS Enterprise (CV-6) for FSX, file name cv6.zip, which is described as "pilotable and landable" and has arrestor cables for Acceleration carrier ops. But... it has an aircraft's .cfg and .air file, so my question is how do you use it as an AI ship like Michael Davies' Leyte or the Flying Stations Victorious??? I don't want to drive the thing around, I just want to launch off the pointy end and land on the round end. :icon_lol:

lazarus
June 30th, 2011, 16:17
Hey TARPS. Down load DWSO's Solomon ships-Bruces CV6 AI is right in that package, plus tracks for a couple of CVBG's cruising the solomons. Its on FS.com- here in the files too, I think...

fliger747
June 30th, 2011, 18:48
That CV6 was one of the very first addon WWII carriers for Accel. You should be bale to set it up in AI ships and use it for home grown carrier ops. People have used this in multiplayer, one player has to "drive the ship".

Good luck: T

TARPSBird
June 30th, 2011, 21:06
lazarus,
Thanks for the recommendation, I will try it out. :salute: BTW the file name at FlightSim.com is solomonislands1943traffic18.zip in case anybody else is interested.