PDA

View Full Version : 'Great Win By Kurt Busch!'

Panther_99FS
June 26th, 2011, 14:16
And it was nice seeing Gordon in 2nd.....
Yep, I'd definitely say that Kurt's "outburst" at Penske about a month and a half ago has lit a fire in the whole team - they've been performing incredibly ever since!

Daveroo
June 26th, 2011, 14:39
when the crew chief came to congradulate him in victory lane,,,kurt kinda brushed him off and never did say his name...kurt want him gone too?

EasyEd
June 26th, 2011, 17:22
Hey All,

Looks like it was a fun race to watch. I just looked at some of the highlights at NASCARdotCOM. Stewart said he dumped Vickers - Vickers said he dumped Stewart - end of story. Montoya though what gets into him - first giving Kyle no room then messin with Kahne by driving through him - Kahne says "even last year when he had good cars as JamieMac was the man he still couldn't win a race - shows about what he can do in NASCAR anyways" - pretty good summary. Course in NASCAR what goes around comes around so then Montoya thought he could mess with Keselowski and got driven through. Kyle Petty described it well Brad had given him room and then the 42 shoves Brad near off the track so Brad then said tough see ya later and Montoya was gone Kyle too. Great win for Kurt Busch.

Now back to Daytona and the 2 car hookups!

-Ed-

redriver6
June 26th, 2011, 18:28
i think the big story is Edwards finishing 3rd.....he is doing well at just about every type of track there is.

Panther_99FS
June 26th, 2011, 19:00
Now time for me to start buying Kurt Busch merchandise!

Cazzie
June 27th, 2011, 04:35
Maybe it's time to check those Mo-Par awl pans! :icon_lol:

Bad day for my man Hamlin, good day for the 48 and 29, but I have no complaints in Kurt Busch winning. He did have the dominant car all day and no dents either, He drove to a much deserved victory. :applause::icon29:

Like Harvick though, Brad is a Prick.

Caz

stansdds
June 27th, 2011, 10:26
I missed all but the opening laps of the race, what happened? Hamlin got the lead, went back to third, but still looking good, then I had to go to a church function. Hamlin finished 37th? What happened?

I've seen some video highlights of Stewart and Vickers going at each other and Stewart's car ending up with it's hind end in the air. Looks like I missed a really exciting road race.

redriver6
June 27th, 2011, 13:04
I missed all but the opening laps of the race, what happened? Hamlin got the lead, went back to third, but still looking good, then I had to go to a church function. Hamlin finished 37th? What happened?

I've seen some video highlights of Stewart and Vickers going at each other and Stewart's car ending up with it's hind end in the air. Looks like I missed a really exciting road race.

something happened to Hamlin's track bar...i don't remember if it was because of contact with someone or just bouncing off the curbs that caused it...

Stewart claims he dumped Vickers because Vickers was blocking...uh yeah i guess technically he was blocking since there were cars on his outside and cars in front of him....Stewart can be a real weinerhead when he wants to....

Cazzie
June 27th, 2011, 18:23
Yeah, Denny was running strong until an early skirmish with AJ Allmendinger. Then that broken track bar sent him to garage. and put him down 11 laps.

Caz