PDA

View Full Version : RIP Colombo

Terry
June 25th, 2011, 03:53
Peter Falk has passed away at 83. I wonder if he will come back through the door with one last question?

TARPSBird
June 25th, 2011, 04:22
Hehe, that "one last question" routine was definitely his trademark. Good TV series. RIP Lt. Columbo.

Jagdflieger
June 25th, 2011, 05:25
What a great actor. His Colombo series was always a bright spot in the network lineup.

RIP Peter Faulk.

Daveroo
June 25th, 2011, 08:57
when the "colombo" movies were on we watched them as a family..at the time i hated it cause it was a family thing.....ive been looking for the full collection for awhile now..well found it ,cant afford it,,but i sid to my mother the other day Mr Peter Falk died mom...she said so who was he?..i mumbled columbo,,and she freaked on me....

had no clue who he was as a person..but knew the carictor..like angela landsbury,,,they know her as the lady in murder she wrote,but not as jessica fletcher or angela lansbury and in her greatest role and when she looked hot at 18,,,in gaslightwith ingrid bergman and boyer

sorry...yes...godrest Mr Falk he will be missed...i loved the great race

medic
June 26th, 2011, 06:59
This is indeed a sad loss haveing seen all the colombo episodes and many of Peter Falks films my favourite being the great race With Tony Curtiss and Jack Lemon.

May the the man with the tatty raincoat and battered peugot find a good place in heavan.