PDA

View Full Version : Milviz T-38A Manuals and Paintkit Released On Milviz Forums!

Roadburner440
June 21st, 2011, 16:23
Good evening all. Just wanted to put out that we have released the manuals, and I am uploading the paint kit right now for those that want to get an early start on making their own liveries.. Release is not happening today, so do not panic about that. What it does mean though is release is imminent, but do not expect it any sooner than Friday, and no later than about 10 days from now. So fear not. You will not be tortured with screens much longer of the T-38. I would put one up now, but I am in the process of adding a water cooler, EVGA GTX 580 SC, and some Corsair Dominator RAM to my FSX PC in order to get better video when using FRAPS.. Something tells me that effort may be futile. Either way enjoy, and I hope everyone has a good night!

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1045

FlameOut
June 21st, 2011, 16:27
Hot dog, I just made a post on the other thread for the Milvis T-38 at the same time you posted here! I'm off to get and read those manuals. :applause:

Roadburner440
June 21st, 2011, 16:31
Yeah I saw your post.. Really like the picture of the T-38N's with the flat black on the nose to keep the reflections down!! Today has been pretty boring without my FSX PC. So been trying to tidy up stuff on the forum, and get things ready for when we do release. We are still putting the RC through its paces which is why I gave a decent size projection. Obviously we are confident this time though as the pubs are now out there, and the paint kit has another 15 minutes of load time left.

skyblazer3
June 21st, 2011, 16:33
Thank you Steve. :salute:

Roadburner440
June 21st, 2011, 16:50
The paint kit is now available as well!

FlameOut
June 21st, 2011, 17:34
...page 80, fig. 29...I gotta get me one of those... not the old usual slow go...:icon_lol: