PDA

View Full Version : These kids today ...

jbtate
October 1st, 2008, 22:45
Happended to miss the Monday 7:00 Central airing of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" on Monday.
Mom and I went to the farm to water the remaining tomatoes and peppers; observe debatably criminal effects of upstream development; thinking about a previous casual taping of "Brothers and Sisters", which was preempted in my mind by the new broadcasting of "The Unit" which I watched "live."
Searched the FOX website and needed a new video driver; did a few searches and found a smarmy blog comment about how Neilsen ratings "don't apply to current viewing practices, as anyone who is too stupid to view a rerun on Hulu isn't registered as such." Of and of ... would be what, of truth. Though; Never heard of Hulu. Did a search and the Hulu site was easy and prompt on my relatively new computer. Watched the missed "Terminator" eposide. Don't have the resources of the high school cafeteria kids' ears; and yet, though, of and of ...
jbtate

cheezyflier
October 2nd, 2008, 04:57
i am thinking of the movie billy madison. you know the part where he's reciting his answer to a question about the industrial revolution? comparing it to the story "the puppy who lost his way"

somehow, the principal's response to him came into my mind as i read the above, i'm not really sure why:d