PDA

View Full Version : Bodie Island Lighthouse, Outer Banks, NC

Cazzie
June 10th, 2011, 03:53
A late evening shot of Bodie Island Lighthouse, currently undergoing restoration, just below Nags Head, NC on the Outer Banks. Single shot post processed in Artizen using the aged filter and the fish-eye vignette. This program just gets better with each upgrade EasyEd, many thanks for the tip way back.

Caz

wiltzei
June 11th, 2011, 08:25
Desaturated colors are a good combination with that "frame" and milieu. Imagine living in the lighthouse and having such that SOH for yourself.

jmig
June 11th, 2011, 09:20
Ouuuuuu, I likeeee that. Looks like something out of grandpa's attic...wait. I am grandpa.

:jump:

will_b
June 12th, 2011, 10:35
Great job with the postprocessing. It's easy to go overboard sometimes but you hit the 'sweet spot' with that one.

Which version of Artizen are you using the free or pay?

EasyEd
June 12th, 2011, 14:54
Hey All,

Nice shot Caz! I agree I use Artizen alot. I only wish they would implement true layers functionality with local controls.

Caz has I'm sure bought it as have I. How can you go wrong for $46?

-Ed-

Cazzie
June 12th, 2011, 16:14
Yep, I have the payware, which is currently Version 2.9.8b.

EasyEd, you do know that Artizen now has a free upload site called Fhotoroom, that will allow uploads of full sized images, try that with Photobucket. And it's quick too. Since you have the payware Artizen too, you should check into Fhotoroom.

Caz

will_b
June 14th, 2011, 12:33
Thanks guys