PDA

View Full Version : A-7 Corsair II Updates

ZEUS67
June 7th, 2011, 19:45
To all our customers who have purchased either Vol 1 or Vol 2 of the RAZBAM A-7 Corsair II. Please be advised that we have ready a patch that will upgrade those models to the Vol 3 Standard.

The Vol 3 Standard includes:

* Ordnance weight now affects the aircraft performance (Vol1 upgrade).
* Live ordnance can be released in free flight mode (Vol1 & Vol2 upgrade).
* Revised avionics: Improved CCIP for greater accuracy.

More information at our forums at http://razbam.org/forums/index.php

Tartuffe
June 8th, 2011, 00:42
Thanks for the HU, Zeus67.

trisager
June 8th, 2011, 03:00
How to get it?

On your forum you say to mail support (but you give no email address). On your website you have email addresses for tech and sales support, but both addresses bounce.

GB
June 8th, 2011, 08:36
Thanks to RAZBAM team for perfecting the already excellent A-7 series. Awaiting for the highly promising Convair 201 guys.

:salute:

res non verba
June 8th, 2011, 10:10
great news!!!

i just sent a mail to the techsupport but it was returned!

is this the correct mail?

papab
June 8th, 2011, 10:20
Here is where I found the updates:

http://www.razbam.org/downloads.html

Rick

ZEUS67
June 9th, 2011, 06:35
Here is where I found the updates:

http://www.razbam.org/downloads.html

Rick

Sorry,

Those patches are outdated. The weapons are missing. Send and e-mail to ron and he will forward the requested patch.

flaviossa
June 9th, 2011, 06:41
Can you provide Ronīs email for us please? Iīm a little lost here too.

skyhawka4m
June 9th, 2011, 07:55
Ok, I downloaded to update thats on your site and it then at the end of the install updated my dll file....my FSrecorder is now gone. Is this the correct update? If not could it be emailed to

a4skyhawka4m at aol.com

thank you!

ZEUS67
June 9th, 2011, 09:08
Folks, you have to use the CONTACT US link in the store.

We have decided on this policy to filter out those who got their aircraft by using pirate links.

Bone
June 9th, 2011, 09:30
Folks, you have to use the CONTACT US link in the store.

We have decided on this policy to filter out those who got their aircraft by using pirate links.

I got mine through one of the online vendors, do they have it, or are you guys the only source?

ZEUS67
June 9th, 2011, 09:50
I got mine through one of the online vendors, do they have it, or are you guys the only source?

We have sent to the distributors a new installer with the patched version. This is a FULL installer. I you want just to patch it, contact us.

flaviossa
June 9th, 2011, 09:51
Got it directly from contact with Mr. Ron.
Thanks! :salute:

Prowler1111
June 9th, 2011, 09:58
Gents:
Please, read the instructions at our forums.
You have to use the contact email address from our online store.Or you can PM me at our own forums.
Using PM from SOH is not the solution, i just attended the last 2, from this minute on, i wont check my PMīs, please, follow the instructions.
Thanks for your comprehension.

Best regards

Prowler

skyhawka4m
June 9th, 2011, 10:34
I'll just do without......I don't remember who I bought it from, frankly I thought I bought it directly from you but......since you wanna talk to us like children....I'll pass on the update and frankly I'm now gonna pass on the TA-7 version now. I've tried multiple time using your site for help and never got a response.

I'm done.

Bone
June 9th, 2011, 12:26
I just got a fresh full installer download from FSpilotshop. I can certainly understand you wanting to take care of biz on your own website, since SOH is more of a "heads up" forum. Thanks for making us aware of the update, it'll be nice to drop ordnance while in freeflight.

wombat666
June 9th, 2011, 20:36
I'll just do without......I don't remember who I bought it from, frankly I thought I bought it directly from you but......since you wanna talk to us like children....I'll pass on the update and frankly I'm now gonna pass on the TA-7 version now. I've tried multiple time using your site for help and never got a response.

I'm done.

If you are going to behave like a brat skyhawka4m you'll be treated like one!!
Play nice or not at all.
:173go1:

GB
June 9th, 2011, 22:10
The RAZBAM team:

1. Has given very clear and concise instructions for the updates.

2. They also ask from us to use RAZBAM's forum, for which they are paying for (its free for all us).

3. They've also told US that each customer will soon have its downloads page updated in the e-shop.

4.They're providing friendly and personal service each time we communicate with the team. Meanwhile they've offering the updates after a just "Hello, hope you're doing fine" message

5. They're providing superb quality products at reasonable prices and stand by them.

We only have to applaud the team and encourage them for continuing their TOP QUALITY SERVICE.

Dag
June 9th, 2011, 22:27

I'm done.

So no use putting your name on one of my repaints now eh ... jeez :applause:

Stickshaker
June 10th, 2011, 05:17
I mailed Ron with the purchase receipt and received the download link within two hours, despite it only being <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="8" Minute="0">8 am</st1:time> or so in the <st1:country-region><st1:place>US</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Thanks, Ron, for this sterling service!

dswo
June 10th, 2011, 06:03
I installed the update for volume 1. The next time I loaded FSX, I noticed that FSUIPC wasn't reading my controllers anymore. In fact, all but two of the items in my Addons menu list were missing. (Gone: FSUIPC, FSDiscover!, FSRecorder).

The problem, I believe, was in the way that dll.xml was updated. This file, if you need to edit it, is usually found here:

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FS X

The update program appended a /SimBase.Document tag* to the end of the file but didn't delete the one that was already there. I fixed this using Notepad, but perhaps Razbam will want to have a second look at the install program. If it makes a difference, I am running Windows 7 x64.

* /SimBase.Document should be in angle brackets, but the forum software tries to interpret these as HTML and so the whole tag disappears.

Prowler1111
June 10th, 2011, 06:20
I installed the update for volume 1. The next time I loaded FSX, I noticed that FSUIPC wasn't reading my controllers anymore. In fact, all but two of the items in my Addons menu list were missing. (Gone: FSUIPC, FSDiscover!, FSRecorder).

The problem, I believe, was in the way that dll.xml was updated. This file, if you need to edit it, is usually found here:

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FS X

The update program appended a /SimBase.Document tag* to the end of the file but didn't delete the one that was already there. I fixed this using Notepad, but perhaps Razbam will want to have a second look at the install program. If it makes a difference, I am running Windows 7 x64.

* /SimBase.Document should be in angle brackets, but the forum software tries to interpret these as HTML and so the whole tag disappears.

Thank you for pointing this out, please post this at our forums so we can work directly into this.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Prowler

Lateral-G
June 10th, 2011, 06:58
can we get this thread as a sticky?

skyhawka4m
June 15th, 2011, 20:51
Ay suggested fix for this yet?