PDA

View Full Version : Uploads the next 24 hours...

Rami
June 6th, 2011, 05:22
Good morning,

In a couple of hours, I will be "away from the desk" until tomorrow morning, and will not be checking any uploads during that period. I am going to game three of the Stanley Cup Finals to cheer on my beloved Bruins, who will hopefully win tonight and get back into the series against the Vancouver Canucks, whom they trail two games to none.

I will not return until very late, and since I'll crash when I get home, I won't check the upload section again until tomorrow morning. I just figured I'd give you fair warning, so that you know! :salute:

Go BRUINS!!!

This will also be in effect Wednesday night, as I have tickets to game four.

OleBoy
June 6th, 2011, 06:55
Enjoy the games Rami!! We'll survive.

Warrant
June 6th, 2011, 07:25
Enjoy the games, and hope they win! :wavey::ernae:

Naismith
June 6th, 2011, 10:14
Enjoy the games, and hope they win! :wavey::ernae:
When you say this I think you mean us

Warrant
June 6th, 2011, 12:23

Euhhhhh....oops! Stepped on a landmine here LOL

May the best team win :salute::jump::wavey::wiggle::running:

Rami
June 6th, 2011, 21:31

No, I mean the 8-1 trouncing. We made Roberto Luongo look like an E-Z Pass lane. :wiggle:

Rome's also gonna get suspended for the open-ice hit on Horton, he's lucky he didn't do serious brain damage with that blindsided bullsh*te. Completely uncalled for. :angryfir:

Naismith
June 6th, 2011, 23:31
It was shameful. A disgrace. Embarrassing. I can only apologize on behalf of all Canucks.

Rami
June 7th, 2011, 05:14
Naismith,

Your apology is accepted, my friend. Except for the intrepid "green men" (I actually had my picture taken with one of those specimens when I stopped by Cheers before game time...) I found Vancouver fans I met to be very gracious and polite.

Horton was reported to be up and walking around this morning but he has a grade three concussion, and his condition at Massachusetts General Hospital is listed as serious.

He's not coming back...but your player's hit may have inadvertently given the Bruins a rallying cry beyond last night's game...."win it for Hortie."

Rami
June 9th, 2011, 04:23
4-0 win last night, the series is tied 2-2!

Vancouver dared to poke a stick in the bear cave, the fury has been unleashed! :icon29:

Thomas got the shutout that he deserved Monday night, and my best friend Jordan is so convinced that we're good luck charms...he's taking me again for game six on Monday night!

This is the sweetest sound in all of Boston...but it loses some of its luster without 18,000 rabid fans screaming, cheering, and singing along...
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2yEZDbEHbf4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

aeronca1
June 9th, 2011, 08:59
.... is so convinced that we're good luck charms...he's taking me again for game six on Monday night!<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;"></object>

Any chance he can send you to YVR for game 5????? :icon_lol: