PDA

View Full Version : 'Kyle Busch/Richard Childress In Physical Alteration'

Panther_99FS
June 4th, 2011, 16:13
Who flicked the switch to "off" inside Kyle's head :ques:
--> http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-kyle-busch-richard-childress-in-altercation-sources/

EasyEd
June 4th, 2011, 20:49
Hey All,

I'm solidly with Richard Childress. In addition to being a no results talent and a coward Kyle is an idiot if he's gonna make owners like Richard Childress mad. Richard won't forget and neither will his teams.

-Ed-

Terry
June 5th, 2011, 03:33
LOL!! Cant wait to see the oversize sunglasses. Spencer ought to have a good time with it.

Panther_99FS
June 5th, 2011, 07:07
Hey All,

I'm solidly with Richard Childress. In addition to being a no results talent and a coward Kyle is an idiot if he's gonna make owners like Richard Childress mad. Richard won't forget and neither will his teams.

-Ed-

From Jayski.com :mixedsmi:

Kyle Busch did not do anything during or after race to violate his probation. NASCAR considered ejecting Childress from the track but decided to allow him to stay because his teams needed a race-day leader. However, Childress will have restrcitions on where he can go during the race and it not likely to be allowed on pit road. In addition, further penalties to Childress will be announced by Tuesday.

Panther_99FS
June 5th, 2011, 07:18
NASCAR President Mike Helton said Sunday morning that team owner Richard Childress will be permitted to attend today’s STP 400 at Kansas Speedway, but will not be allowed on pit road.

Helton said, “We’ve concluded that the driver of the 18 truck, Kyle Busch, did nothing to provoke or to cause the reactions that in our opinion would have violated probation. He did nothing that would have warranted the actions of Richard Childress.”

NASCAR will determine, what, if any sanctions to take against Childress on Monday, Helton added.
--> http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-breaking-news-richard-childress-allowed-at-track/

EasyEd,
You just have to hold back your personal grudges (i.e. your hate towards Kyle) and be more objective like NASCAR ....:mixedsmi:

Panther_99FS
June 5th, 2011, 07:28
“Richard Childress’s actions were not appropriate and fell far short of the standard we expect of owners in this sport. We have met with Childress this morning and made our position very clear to him. Further, we expect he will make it clear to all in his organization to ensure this situation does not escalate any further. We will announce our actions regarding this incident Monday.

I understand the "natural" instinct of some to immediately blame Kyle...Heck, even I was brainwashed into that when I created this thread...Luckily, NASCAR is objective and doesn't take personal biasis into account...

PRB
June 5th, 2011, 07:41
I think “RC” was mad at Kyle because Kyle, after the race, bumped into the 22 truck, driven by one of RC's drivers, because, presumably, Kyle thought the 22 was driving him too hard, or some such. Given Kyle's recent habit of wrecking Childress cars on and off the track, I guess I can understand his frustration. That NASCAR doesn't think Kyle did anything to provoke the altercation wouldn't affect my sympathy much. That NASCAR didn't find that Busch did anything to violate his probation is irrelevant to this particular story, and is only mentioned because he happens to be on probation for another incident. Kenny Wallace said it best: Kyle starts fights, by turning competitor's cars into the wall, but doesn't “participate” in them, instead walks away claiming “the high road” and “not being a fighter”, etc. :icon_lol:

Terry
June 5th, 2011, 07:41
So Helton wants us to believe that Childress attacked Bush without any provocation! If that were the case I would have to consider Childress to be insane. I hope we hear what Bush said to cause Childress to jump him.

Daveroo
June 5th, 2011, 08:31
once again the busch haters abound..only panther makes any sence....anyone who understands american short track racing or nascar knows that when youve been raced hard and dont like it..you "wheel his door" or bump him...and thats just what kyle did to joey coulter,and childress being a hothead and arrogant ass just like harvick is...took it personally and got IN kyles face and got physical...kyle did or said nothig to provoke it other than being a race driver who is emotional and aggresive...and people like harvick ( cheater) and childress (cheater dale sr) dont like it....

did anyone notice that last weekend harvick and the 27 of menard swapped possitions under yellow ( a rule violation) so menard could push him with his engine off?...on the hub they showed it very clearly that menard was 5 cars ahead of the 29 on track,yet under yellow flag the 29 was ahead of the 27 and was being pushed.....the 29 win should be removed and he should be ejected since hes on probation

EasyEd
June 5th, 2011, 08:41
Hey All,

Make no mistake about it - I've no doubt Richard Childress who is a 66 year-old grandpa started the physical stuff. From that perspective I've no doubt Richard was technically in the wrong. Richard is old school and simply will not take crap from Kyle Busch messing with his teams. I totally support it, rules - in this case - be dammed - sometimes these punks need some old school learnin. His brother got the fear of God put into him by Spencer and has turned into a man and a driver.

Here is a description from some article I forgot to get the url of.

Later, Jeff Gluck of SB Nation reported, "Kyle Busch was put into a headlock and punched several times by famed team owner Richard Childress before falling to the ground, according to several people with direct knowledge of an altercation ..."

Not bad at all for a 66 year-old grandpa. Kyle better run every time he sees Delana cause it would get ugly.

The most important thing is it takes Kyle's eyes off the prize - now if we can just get Denny and Carl into the fracas so Jimmie can do what Jimmie does. That's the plan.

-Ed-

eddie
June 5th, 2011, 08:48
once again the busch haters abound..only panther makes any sence....anyone who understands american short track racing or nascar knows that when youve been raced hard and dont like it..you "wheel his door" or bump him...and thats just what kyle did to joey coulter,and childress being a hothead and arrogant ass just like harvick is...took it personally and got IN kyles face and got physical...kyle did or said nothig to provoke it other than being a race driver who is emotional and aggresive...and people like harvick ( cheater) and childress (cheater dale sr) dont like it....

did anyone notice that last weekend harvick and the 27 of menard swapped possitions under yellow ( a rule violation) so menard could push him with his engine off?...on the hub they showed it very clearly that menard was 5 cars ahead of the 29 on track,yet under yellow flag the 29 was ahead of the 27 and was being pushed.....the 29 win should be removed and he should be ejected since hes on probation

I get sick and tired of these drivers who think everyone should get out of his way. Coulter has every right to race him hard! That's his frickin' job !!!!!!!!!! Screw Kyle for hitting him during the cool down lap! Kyle is digging a deep hole with other drivers, going to be fun to see how he reacts when they turn on him,LOL

EasyEd
June 5th, 2011, 08:50
Hey All,

Dave what matters is where you are on the restart. NASCAR isn't concerned about where cars are during the whole caution long as you are in the right place coming to green.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
June 5th, 2011, 10:26
Best thing about this whole incident is the NASCAR non-biased response :mixedsmi:

Terry
June 5th, 2011, 10:54
Best thing about this whole incident is the NASCAR non-biased response :mixedsmi:

Good one!! Know any more?

Panther_99FS
June 5th, 2011, 10:58
Good one!! Know any more?

So let me get this straight...
You think that NASCAR has "dissed" veteran Richard Childress for young "braggert" Kyle Busch in a show a favortism? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

PRB
June 5th, 2011, 11:14
Look, from the point of view of NASCAR, Kyle Busch indeed did nothing whatsoever to provoke the wrath of RC. NASCAR cannot get into the business of “taking sides” in a “feud”, which is what this is about. From the info gathered from “Raceday” on SPEED, RC said the next time Busch ran into one of his cars he would “take care of it”, and this incident in the Truck race, minor though it may have been outside the context of the ongoing food fight between Kyle and the Childress organization, constituted that “last straw”. So RC did what he said he would do. Was he in the wrong? Almost certainly, and he will pay the price (literally) next week. It's not about hating anyone. Now, can we please get back to some legitimate hating, like on Junior? :icon_lol:

Terry
June 5th, 2011, 13:15
So let me get this straight...
You think that NASCAR has "dissed" veteran Richard Childress for young "braggert" Kyle Busch in a show a favortism? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I cannot believe that RC would physically attack anyone without being provoked. It may be correct based on evidence to go after RC, but the officials know he was provoked.

Incidentally, where did the evidence against RC come from, they were in the Bush camp when it happened???

Daveroo
June 6th, 2011, 11:34
$150,000.00 fine to childress and on probation until dec 31st.......nothing for busch...childress takes full responcibility for losing his temper....

Panther_99FS
June 6th, 2011, 13:53
$150,000.00 fine to childress and on probation until dec 31st.......nothing for busch...childress takes full responcibility for losing his temper....

That'll teach Richard!

EasyEd
June 6th, 2011, 18:14
Hey All,

Actually probably not - if you knew Richard Childress.

I'll tell you what I think.

NASCAR has to show they are in charge so a big fine and probation. Fine I expect that but you can bet your bottom dollar Helton and France got "told" by Richard as well. NASCAR cannot afford to lose a Richard Childress. NASCAR will respect what Richard says - Kyle will be under a microscope - just watch.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
June 6th, 2011, 19:37
Kyle will be under a microscope - just watch.

-Ed-

Didn't you say this before :ques: ;)

stansdds
June 7th, 2011, 01:51
Wonder if Childress was thinking "this is the best $150,000 I ever spent"?:icon_lol:

Cazzie
June 7th, 2011, 08:59
Rowdy has been under scrutiny since day 1 in NASCAR, you might say he is a hunted man. But he is still the best pure racing talent in the sport, bar none.

And as far as I know, Rowdy has never hit another human being with his fist like RC did him. As to the Harvick incident, if you watch the race replay, you'll see that bowyer was the real fault in that accident, not Busch. Everyone it seems hates Rowdy, so it's easy to point a finger at him.

But my finger is pointed at Harvick and Iplan to voodoo him out of contention.

JJ, understand this, JJ is one of the finest human beings in NASCAR, I just do not like lucky people, never have, because I have always been on the losing edge of luck myself. A JJ is like the DamnYankees, if luck is to be had, he will have it.

Anyhow, good on NASCAR for slapping the right person, had it been any other owner than Childress or Hendrick, NASCAR would have suspended them rather than probating them.

Caz