PDA

View Full Version : @Cromwell Video taking off in the Blenheim

flyer01
June 4th, 2011, 13:26
The video is with the tempter control off.

You can disable the sound if you want to.

IMO its not the plane that is not right but the mission that is set up to make it very hard to take off. Just like in FSX the mission bulder can make things happen to the plane no matter what the pilot is doing.LOL
EDIT:
After flying planes with the tempter control on No matter what you do there not working like it should.

So after saying it not the planes I'd say that there not working like the should with the tempter on for sure.

And if there working for some and not others there has to be different downloads of this sim.

I have seen post where thy say thy load bombs in the Blenheim. How can thy do that when others cant? Unless thy have a different download of the sim?
I'v seen different things on some video that are not on the download that I have.

So I would have to say there is a better sim that some people have. The Patches where being put out real fast for a sim that has been worked on for this long.LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpVcgriqx58

flyer01
June 4th, 2011, 20:36
To take off in any plane you can make the settings ez'er by not selecting Complexed Engine management and Engine Tempter Effect.

Then you can jump in the plane and fly like where use to in CFS3 and the expansions or even FSX.

This is the way I'm going to fly the twin engine planes.

roger-wilco-66
June 6th, 2011, 04:59
A few more of your videos and you're responsible for my purchase of CoD :-)
(beware of my wife...)

:ernae:
Cheers,
Mark