PDA

View Full Version : Milviz T-38A Preview Video!! 3 June, 2011

Roadburner440
June 3rd, 2011, 16:47
Alright, so finally I finished making the video I promised earlier. Even got off work early to do it, but unfortunately it took longer to record, edit, put together, and upload to Youtube than even I thought it would. Regardless. We are still trying to wrap up testing, but we have stopped adding features, and have wittled down the bug lists. Again I apoligize for the video taking so long. I know it is 9PM almost over here (on the East Coast).. Either way is 7 minutes long, and I resisted the temptation to put cool music in it cause people were asking about the sounds in the other thread. As always comments are welcome, and thanks for taking the time to look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdnf5aLVP1Y

crashaz
June 3rd, 2011, 17:15
WoW!! Awesome work on the video! I can fly this jet as it has the steam gauges. Will definitely be part of my shopping cart in the near future!

Thanks again for the vid.... loved the starting sequence so I am sure this video is going to be viewed a ton. :jump:

skyblazer3
June 4th, 2011, 00:17
I am so ready for this.

Mithrin
June 4th, 2011, 03:10
Pretty cool vid. Nice features!

Phantom88
June 4th, 2011, 08:02
:mixedsmi: Yummy!!!:mixedsmi:

trisager
June 5th, 2011, 04:16
The round gauges on the front panel appear distinctly oval on my system - is it just me, or is there a problem with the aspect ratio in the video?

Is that the final soundset? I seem to recognize the fuel pump sound from the default Cessna :icon_lol: