PDA

View Full Version : So you are a Flightsim Expert?

Francois
May 30th, 2011, 04:40
.... AND you are often on-line, AND you have a good technical knowledge of all things PC, AND you like helping people...... AND you wouldn't mind making some money with that once in a while?

Then we may be looking for YOU. Check out our special 'experts page' (http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/?page_id=1581). And maybe contact us.

And if you want to continue to ONLY provide your knowledge for free, that's fine too. I will be doing that too, no matter my business endeavors. But different customers justify different solutions... and opportunities.

hae5904
May 30th, 2011, 12:20
Applied Francois.....and I'll do it for free. Helping the FS community will be rewarding enough.

Cheers,
Henk

Cromwell
May 30th, 2011, 14:00
What a great idea!

I just wish I had the skills and knowledge to be of help!

Never mind! I can be the first customer instead!!

mmann
May 30th, 2011, 15:23
What a great idea!

I just wish I had the skills and knowledge to be of help!

Never mind! I can be the first customer instead!!

I wish I had more skills too!! I know just enough to be dangerous.

Regards, Mike Mann

warchild
May 30th, 2011, 15:37
heh, i've got the skills, and i'm still dangerous ::lol::...

Francois
May 31st, 2011, 02:33
:icon_lol:

Thanks guys.
I'll still be replying in forums 'for free' as I have done over the past, oh, 37 years or so.. (did we have forums back then?). But there's a lot of people out there who want this, so I'd better give it a try! Anything to stay into the 'hobby' really....... ;-)

wantok
May 31st, 2011, 07:20
Here's a suggestion: you might want to consider having product document pdfs converted into all major languages for a fee. I'd certainly pay as developer to have my product documents/manual translated for the benefit of wider audience/potential customers. Having translated product docs would certainly serve 2 fundamental purpose: offer in advance current and potential customers preview of what to expect in products; and customer get to use document as basis to mitigate issues with your problem solvers. Silly idea to some, but would be most beneficial to me.:wavey:

Francois
June 1st, 2011, 04:20
Not a silly idea, and very much do-able I think (I speak 5 languages myself, so never really have to worry about such things). But, it DOES take time to do it well and I have no idea about the market for it. Worth looking into for sure. Google Translate is awesome, but not quite the same ;-)

Drop me an email if you want to discuss this further: francois@fssupport.com