PDA

View Full Version : Reptilians?

OBIO
May 29th, 2011, 21:46
As if there weren't enough conspiracy theories and end of the world doom and gloom about to keep me from getting a peaceful night's sleep, I just found out that there are reptilian aliens here on Earth and they have shape shifted to look like humans and are running the world and controlling my thoughts. WTF? When did this happen? And what kind of perverted alien Gecko is making me think of Ashley Judd, Drew Barrymore and that hot one-eyed chick from Futurama in a 3-way jello wrestling event? Sick little lizard for sure....but I like the way he makes me think!

OBIO

pilottj
May 29th, 2011, 22:04
THE GORN HAVE INVADED!:icon_lol:...for the trekkies

Actually tho I have heard from alien buffs and other scifi geeks about the Greys and the Reptilians among others who are supposed to be among us. There are apparently evil alien groups like those and also friendly alien groups who are trying to help us. Interesting ideas of our reality not being what it seems. Southpark had a rather funny episode suggesting that Earth is simply a reality TV show for the universe's entertainment awhile back. Who knows, there could be some truth to it...somthing to think about when the power goes out :)

stiz
May 29th, 2011, 22:23
Southpark had a rather funny episode suggesting that Earth is simply a reality TV show for the universe's entertainment awhile back. Who knows, there could be some truth to it...somthing to think about when the power goes out :)

you can see it now, nice little notice comeing on at the end of the the ad break "due to set matenience there will be a 1 minuite earthquake on 'earth' to hide the sound of the workmen" :mixedsmi:

Toastmaker
May 30th, 2011, 10:12
As if there weren't enough conspiracy theories and end of the world doom and gloom about to keep me from getting a peaceful night's sleep, I just found out that there are reptilian aliens here on Earth and they have shape shifted to look like humans and are running the world and controlling my thoughts. WTF? When did this happen? And what kind of perverted alien Gecko is making me think of Ashley Judd, Drew Barrymore and that hot one-eyed chick from Futurama in a 3-way jello wrestling event? Sick little lizard for sure....but I like the way he makes me think!

OBIO

August 19, 1993. Weren't you paying attention ?

:running:

beana51
May 30th, 2011, 18:03
Wild stuff...ALIENS?? REPTILES???...here in SW Florida ,and in the Everglades we have already been invaded....GIANT PYTHONS...formerly pets of the Weird,...illegal Aliens,From Mars and points south....these Varmints are released along ALLIGATOR ALLEY,grow multiply,and alter the Fauna and Flora of our area...they grow big enough to kill gators..that's documted1...but birds and deer,and all are being attacked1...So yes its true,some illegal aliens ,and others,Dump off these REPTILES in Florida....They survive well,no natural enemies,and projected to spread way up int Georgia,The Carolina.and Virginia...I KID YOU NOT its all documented!!.......We all lock windows ,plug up cracks,to insure no entry...at about 3AM a 30Ft Prthon in bed with you can spoil yer sleep.....FLORIDA!....a Dangerous Place!...soon The Hurricanes will spread them around..gators ,Monster Pythons..NOT A NICE PLACE!!.....Ill be 80 soon enough!,and I do not want my death certificate to state..."DIED BY PYTHON".....Hey something Gotta Kill Ya?? BUT A GATOR,A PYTHON?FLORIDA??...HEAVEN FOR FEND!!.....Have fun!<label for="rb_iconid_15">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon28.gif</label>

SpitXIV
May 30th, 2011, 19:19
I agree, seeing that python staring at me is not the last thing I want to see when I go.
I don't like Snakes Bigger than I am. I 've heard there are 2 Factions of the Greys
the others are responsible for the Alleged Abductions. Is this turning into another UFO
Thread?

AndyG43
May 31st, 2011, 06:02
I'm sure there is some truth in what you are saying Obio, but I seem to keep forgetting ...... something (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_(Doctor_Who)) ...... on the tip of my tongue .........

Cazzie
May 31st, 2011, 16:12
OBIO, have you been watching Stacy Keetch in Cheech and Chong's "Up In Smoke" again? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: