PDA

View Full Version : Sea Eagle Do 217's

NachtPiloten
December 7th, 2008, 07:28
How can you say idiot. Well that's me. Thanks to one of our folks who found an error in the pylon structure and xpd's:bs::bs:.

This means I have to say "sorry":redf::redf::redf::redf: and resend the fixed models to Beau. This will let the bombs work the way they are supposed to. I feel like an :isadizzy::banghead::censored:.

I'll get these done today and plz forgive my ineptitude.

MAULET
December 7th, 2008, 07:33
NachtPiloten... you are not an idiot... you are a great artist... I wish I could desing and make planes like you., thanks... millions of thanks for making so beatiful planes for this old sim... please keep on..
Regards
José
:applause::applause::applause:

loverboy1
December 7th, 2008, 07:44
your da man "

ronnybengt
December 7th, 2008, 07:56
nacht...we all make small errors or like me MAJOR ONES....you have done so much good....this is nothing,,,,,,call it a ........NOTHING....
we all love ya work,,,,,,,,,

pauke pauke......

R

gosd
December 7th, 2008, 08:01
Thank you Nachpiloten you had me going in circles !:mixedsmi:
I say again great stuff!!:ernae:
Cheers!!

Old Tiger
December 7th, 2008, 08:58
NachtPiloten... you are not an idiot... you are a great artist... I wish I could desing and make planes like you., thanks... millions of thanks for making so beatiful planes for this old sim... please keep on..
Regards
José
:applause::applause::applause:

:ernae:MAULET my thoughts exactly:applause::medals::medals:

BeauBrummie
December 7th, 2008, 09:00
Don't worry mate, send them along and I'll upload asap. I can't tell you the screw ups I've done in this wonderous game of ours. Have you read the development history of the real aircraft...this is nothing.

Take your time

Beau

swpierce
December 7th, 2008, 22:00
Only the very best models generate this much interest and scutiny.