PDA

View Full Version : OUR GREAT SIM WORLD!

beana51
May 24th, 2011, 07:27
Recently, I D/L two paints for my FSX Airbus A 321.the "AER LINGUS" and the "ALITALIA".

Was pleased with the great work...I thought that a Jet Blue Paint would look great on this plane.

So I contacted the artist,Mr.Cees Meliesta,in the Netherlands....I said it would be nice if a Jet blue model existed......this man answered me,thought he could do it,as I was no help technically to him, it was no problem for Cees...Shortly,..I get an E-Mail from him stating..

"
Hi Vin,

your JetBlue A321 should be available on AVSIM tomorrow.

Hope you can install it and have fun.

Sure enough ,and true to his word,in AVSIM this AM it was there.."fsxdefaa321jb"..its now in my hanger,and in my sky's.

The point here ,a man ,half a world away,took the time,interest,and effort to create this model...only on a request!... we may never meet,but for a brief moment ,we shared a nice thing...the camaraderie in our Sim world is wonderful.....Thank You Cees...Vin!

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/beana51/screenshot139.jpg

kilo delta
May 24th, 2011, 09:09
Yep..I've noted it hear at the SOH on numerous occasions. People thousands of miles away who are willing to share their talents with us ,be it repaints,scenery, aircraft,FDE's etc etc.
Possibly the main reason why I chose to,and am prood to be, a member of the Sim OutHouse community.

:salute: :applause::applause:

TARPSBird
May 24th, 2011, 09:13
Cees is one of the many great folks we have in the flight sim hobby, and here at SOH in particular. :)

OleBoy
May 24th, 2011, 15:00
Kindness, courtesy, and consideration gets amazing results all the way around I think.
....Unfortunately, for many, they only respond to what brightens their virtual world when we're all in this reality together.

Nice repaint.