PDA

View Full Version : your opinions on Brian France's comments on Dale jr wanted

Daveroo
May 22nd, 2011, 07:33
Now to start..i didnt hear the coments..and i havent read the interview of his speach,but according to Kenny(the race car driver) Wallace,Mr France has made the statement that Dale Jr needs to win or it will be detramental to the sport.this seems to me to be a horrible thing for the CEO of a sport that is not supposed to be a favoritism type thing...will they in fact now "help" Jr get to the front by throwing debrie cautions at convienient times as has been claimed in the past?and why did Jr go from 15th in points to 4th in 3 weeks with a 11 place finish avaerage?

Cazzie
May 22nd, 2011, 08:13
You got me Dave? I liked Jr. as a driver until he went to Hendricks, that to me was being a traitor. I still like the guy as an individual, he has character that other drivers lack, possibly the last true redneck in the sport.

Caz

wombat666
May 22nd, 2011, 10:08
And who is 'Brian France' ....... more to the point, do we care????
:173go1:
Extreme cynicism applied!!!

redriver6
May 22nd, 2011, 11:29
why did Jr go from 15th in points to 4th in 3 weeks with a 11 place finish avaerage?

uh how bout because he didn't...he has been in the top 12 since the third race of the year...he actually only fell out of the top ten after Fontana...and has been moving up ever since. (has been as high as 3rd i believe)

as far as average finish...they don't award points by average finish. he has accumulated enough points under this system to be 4th...he has earned it.

Cazzie
May 22nd, 2011, 11:29
Head of NASCAR now wombat, son of Bill France, Jr.