PDA

View Full Version : Still About

Pen32Win
May 18th, 2011, 22:47
Howdy Gents;

Sorry I've been so quiet in the past few weeks but a lot has been going on in the real world. Tonight I had my last meeting as Chairman of the Comancheros and this weekend will have our year end banquet. Besides that I've had two friends die in the past two weeks and have had to contend with that.

On the brighter side I've been taking my little break from Gmax to produce some items for other folks projects that everyone will soon be seeing and helping out on a very unique campaign that is sure to be a great hit with the MTO folks.

From what little time I've had to check in here it looks like a lot of other great stuff is in the works and look forward to seeing the final productions. I'm looking forward to being back full time again soon and wish everyone the very best. Happy Trails....Pen32Win

HouseHobbit
May 19th, 2011, 01:16
Very Sorry to hear of your Loss, I do Pray all shall be well for you..:salute:

Shadow Wolf 07
May 19th, 2011, 04:53
Glad you're back Pen! :applause: We missed you.

Pips
May 19th, 2011, 15:20
Chairman of the Comancheros

Must admit that I did a 'double-take' when I saw that phrase. :icon_eek:

Here in Oz the Comancheros are an outlaw bikie gang. :violent: And it struck me as inane that someone involved in such a nefarious group could be interested in CFS2. Then I looked at your sig. Phew, that was a relief. :)

What an excellent organisation! :applause:

Captain Kurt
May 19th, 2011, 20:13
Pips, that's funny. Comancheros were New Mexican and Mexican traders in the 1800's who traded primarily with the Comanche Indian tribes. The Americans and the US Army did not think much of them as they thought they were supplying whiskey, guns and gunpowder to the Comanches who were a fierce and generally hostile nation towards settlers as they moved west. That may or may not have been true for the Comancheros in general, although it undoubtably was the case with some individual traders. In any case, Comancheros are a legend among many legends of the American Old West.

Pen, glad to know you are back to stay as time permits!!

Jagdflieger
May 19th, 2011, 21:28
Have a grand time at the ball and pass on the mantel of leadership to the next "jefe" de los comancheros.

Robert John
May 19th, 2011, 22:35
Hi Pen32winVery
Sorry to hear of your Loss.
What an excellent organisation!
enjoyed reading your sig.
RJ

PomBee
May 20th, 2011, 02:52
Welcome back, Pen.

PomBee.:ernae:

Seagull V
May 20th, 2011, 14:38
Pen

Glad to see you back, need some more inspiration for that Flak 30 and the other projects (had to slow down on CFS2 due to outside real world issues as well).

Regards SGV

erufle
May 21st, 2011, 02:36
Loves me some Pen32win objects and such! :guinness:

Rami
May 21st, 2011, 03:44
Pen32Win,

I know your responsibilities keep you busy. We're here, ready when you are. I've been putting your TAF guns to good use! :salute: