PDA

View Full Version : My First Payware Plane!!!!

Walter
May 17th, 2011, 13:49
I gotta brag.... :jump:

I just got my first payware plane... the Lotus Simulations L-39 Albatros!!! :mixedsmi:

Cirrus N210MS
May 17th, 2011, 13:58
welcome aboard the l39 is great plane i fly it alot online if you want to fly some time look me up at http://www.iflyonline.com/

plus if you want repaints i have a few of them here on addons at soh :salute:

i need to some sleep ill be around flying later today have fun

Walter
May 17th, 2011, 17:36
Thanks for the repaints! They look great!

I belly landed the plane.... I didn't know that it could do that..... :icon_lol:

I think that I am having way too much fun with the L-39! :mixedsmi:

Walter

Daveroo
May 17th, 2011, 18:48
walter? are you fairly new to flight sim?..if so..welcome and see yas....youll surface when ya run out of breath.....lol

Walter
May 17th, 2011, 19:02
I'm kinda new to FSX. I've had it for about a year now, but I've just started getting addons for the flight sim. I am extremely new to payware aircraft, and I am amazed at the quality. It took me a while to accept paying for a plane, but now I see that it is worth the price!

Walter :mixedsmi:

Cirrus N210MS
May 17th, 2011, 19:49
if you wanna fly formation some time pm me i fly the alot of jets i got razbams a7 two seater you would enjoy that aswell

some other planes like A2A b17 or spitfire are great as you can get for planes and Warbirdsim P-51D mustangs so real its crazy fun

:salute:

Blue
May 17th, 2011, 21:40
Walter, welcome you chose a fantastic plane for your first. I have the L-39 as well. I want Lotis Sim to make some more aircraft. You are correct in some way that the quality of some payware aircraft are top notch and warrant the price tag. Some however just don't. Do your research before buying and stick to reputable developers and you should never go wrong. Sim Outhouse is a great resource for that research. I lurk a lot. :kilroy:

As for some other aircraft you might want to try. My absolute favorite aircraft is the A2A B377. I don't even like big aircraft but this aircraft can be so challenging to fly right it is fun. Make sure to pick up the accu-sim expansion for the aircraft if you decide to pull the trigger on it.
http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=25
http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=25

Besides this aircraft any of the accu-sim aircraft will knock your socks off so check them out. I also agree with Cirrus N210MS on the Warbirdsim Mustangs. They are also worth a look. They are simply amazing and visually stunning. I have the B and C versions. I have been meaning to pick up the D but I haven't got around to it (really I prefer the B model anyhow).

Carenado also makes GA aircraft that are good quality and not overly expensive. I am sure with their vast line up you will find something that piques your interest. Happy hunting. :salute:

AndyE1976
May 18th, 2011, 09:37
Congratulations and welcome to the slippery slope!

It's truly remarkable what some of the payware developers can do and there's something for everyone; GA, modern, classic, prop or jet.

Walter
May 18th, 2011, 09:58
I read in the forums that one brand of payware plane made some planes without a VC... you are correct in stating that one must do their research before buying.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I may take up the formation offers, if I can get my computer to run smoother on multiplayer. (It can hardly handle the flight sim on its own.<o:p></o:p>

Also, thank you all for the suggestions!<o:p></o:p>

Walterv :mixedsmi:<o:p></o:p>

Major_Spittle
May 18th, 2011, 10:46
Watch for sales on Aircraft with MS Flight in Development. Some developers put out Excellent planed for very reasonable prices (cough)LionHeart(cough) and some plane are so dang detailed they provide 3 times the challenge and enjoyment (cough)A2A Accusim(cough).

This is just my humble opinion of the first two places I would look for my flying style in FSX.:salute:

Cirrus N210MS
May 18th, 2011, 11:01
and if you want the best P-51s go check out warbirdsim

diHxfIX8rvs

http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=262&products_id=2914

txnetcop
May 18th, 2011, 12:09
Right now the top P-51 is Warbirdsim's model by our own John Terrell! I've been flying both and while the A2A Mustang is very good quality it is dated compared to Warbirdsim's offering. I do know for a fact that Scott and Team will be building it completely new to include Accusim. I highly recommend the Warbirdsim P-51!!! WOW! Great work John!!! A true masterpiece!
Ted

Walter
May 18th, 2011, 12:36
You are all making me want to fix my car so that I can get more!!! :icon_lol: (I can't buy anymore untill I fix it.)

The A2A Accusim P-47 has really caught my eye.... Maybe some time soon.... :mixedsmi: