PDA

View Full Version : Sea King order

jojohnson9
May 17th, 2011, 11:56
I'm trying to buy the Virtavia Sea King through Flight1. During the order process I am told that my username or password are invalid. They are correct, I have no problem logging in to my Flight1 account.
I have contacted Flight1 and Virtavia, but have not got a response yet. While I am waiting, just thought I would see if anyone else has had similar problems.

Roadburner440
May 17th, 2011, 12:12
I've never had any issues with my Flight1 products... Are you sure that Windows/anti-virus is actually giving the file access to the internet? Is about the only thing I can think of if you know for a fact the usernname and password are good... Also did you use Paypal to pay, and did it clear yet? I have had that snag me once in the past where they waited on it to clear (granted this was a long time ago, but not Flight1). Hopefully they will e-mail you back and get it sorted.

jojohnson9
May 17th, 2011, 16:18
I went to Flight1's support section and found out what I was doing wrong. During the purchase process I had it assigned to the wrong account. I deleted the account assignment, as clearly explained in the forum, and the purchase went through with no problems. I see why vendors ask that we use their support sections before we think something is broke. :salute::salute:
Oh, and thanks Virtavia, the Sea King is great. :icon_lol: