PDA

View Full Version : Civilianized Beech AT-11 Kansan HU

fleurdelys
May 17th, 2011, 05:52
For those lovers of Milton's Beech Kansan, there is a new posting at Simviation which is well worth the detour...

Civilian Beech A-11 New Option VC and Textures (updated and Fixed version) (http://javascript<b></b>:openWindow('download-file?file=FSX_civilian_Beech-AT-11.zip&fileId=36613', 800, 400))
24.99Mb (508 downloads)
The package include a new FSX civilian Beech A-11 VC and textures set (requires the A11 by Milton Shupe - at11pkg2.zip) with another optional VC and livery and a reworked VC. This reworked VC contains new radio, navigation and autopilot gauges and provides a new accurate and strict engine starting procedure. To make installation easier the package is arranged as a set of two standalone aircraft. This version includes the updates.
Requires the Beechcraft AT-11 here (http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=at11pkg2.zi&categoryId=)
Posted May 17, 2011 04:27 by Vladimir Gonchar

With a litte elbow grease and kitbashing with Milton's original plane, you'll have two new planes to add to your Kansan hangar...

The new VC textures are gorgeous and I rather like the weathered look of the "Instant Connection" which is used as a cargo transport.

Cheers,

Fleurdelys

Railrunner130
May 18th, 2011, 02:32
I saw that, but was hesitant to download because Simviation has a tendancy to host unofficial updates. Does anyone know if Milton and company sanctioned this?

fxsttcb
May 18th, 2011, 05:45
I saw that, but was hesitant to download because Simviation has a tendancy to host unofficial updates. Does anyone know if Milton and company sanctioned this?Milton's AT-11 download frame at simviation points to Vladimir's FSX Compatible VC, and Vlad's package requires Milton's AT-11 model, base textures, and sound, to work.
I would imagine that all is on the up and up with the update "package" as it doesn't include any of Milton's files.
As noted by Fleurdelys it's more kitbashing than complete...Don

OleBoy
May 18th, 2011, 09:35
Download link for the updated VC is defunkt. I got it at this link http://simviation.com/1/download-file?file=FSX_civilian_Beech-AT-11.zip&fileId=36613

OleBoy
May 18th, 2011, 11:42
Speaking of Miltons AT-11, I'm surprised no one has done a mod for bumped rivets and lines. I have it on my list of "Things to do" :mixedsmi:

Roger
May 18th, 2011, 12:29
Speaking of Miltons AT-11, I'm surprised no one has done a mod for bumped rivets and lines. I have it on my list of "Things to do" :mixedsmi:

I don't think you can add bump maps to an Fs9 mdl.

OleBoy
May 18th, 2011, 15:37
I don't think you can add bump maps to an Fs9 mdl.

Ahh, that may be the reason they're not visible. I never thought of that! You just saved me a WHOLE BUNCH of horsing around..lol

Milton Shupe
May 20th, 2011, 05:40
I saw that, but was hesitant to download because Simviation has a tendancy to host unofficial updates. Does anyone know if Milton and company sanctioned this?

Not sanctioned but I see no issues with this package. Downloaded it but have not installed it yet.

skyhawka4m
May 20th, 2011, 05:49
Milt...if you give the go ahead I'll download but not until then....all about respect.

Milton Shupe
May 21st, 2011, 05:41
Not sanctioned but I see no issues with this package. Downloaded it but have not installed it yet.

I see no issues regarding copyrights with this package. Give it a try. You might like it. :)

TeaSea
May 22nd, 2011, 05:33
Thank you Mr. Shupe....I too was holding off for this reason.

It would not be the first time that any of us have inadvertently stumbled on a copyright problem. Tip of the hat to Mr. Fleurdelys for posting.