PDA

View Full Version : Falcons409 Tangier Airport

doublecool
May 14th, 2011, 10:46
For those who do not have this is a must :applause:

I have one question for Falcon... I have never been able to get the runway sign to work it is just black as you can see37891 your help is most appreciated :salute:

falcon409
May 14th, 2011, 11:15
For those who do not have this is a must :applause:

I have one question for Falcon... I have never been able to get the runway sign to work it is
just black as you can see your help is most appreciated :salute:
Must be a missing texture. I'll look for it and get it to you. As for the scenery, probably one of my best because it encompassed more than just the airport. . .it required me to redo all the small Islands connected to Tangier. I still fly from there from time to time. On the downside, it is no longer available. Long story that has been mentioned in the forums many times, but suffice to say, I was asked to remove it and all of my other photoscenery. Sorry!:salute:

Railrunner130
May 15th, 2011, 02:16
Ed, I don't know what the dispute was all about and it's none of my business. However, I was fortunate enough to download it. I fly out of there quite regularly and very much enjoy it. I do have an AFCAD that I built up for it that works very nicely if anyone wants it. It's a shame others cannot enjoy your Tangier.