PDA

View Full Version : Snow over?

Quicksand
December 6th, 2008, 14:57
Hey! It's quit snowing at SOH... I kinda liked all those virtual snowflakes. Has our forecast been changed?

OBIO
December 6th, 2008, 15:18
No, Moe just stopped combing his hair.

OBIO

Quicksand
December 6th, 2008, 15:34
:costumes::costumes::costumes::running::kilroy:

brad kaste
December 6th, 2008, 15:49
We're experiencing a high pressure zone right now. The snow should reappear when the next low pressure area returns. That should be in the next day or so. :kilroy:

Quicksand
December 6th, 2008, 16:26
I feel better now... I was beginning to get worried...:costumes:

Quicksand
December 6th, 2008, 16:30
Drat! Now I'm worried again... (I love snow......):applause:

Quicksand
December 6th, 2008, 16:38
YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! It's snowing again!!! I may get a long weekend out of all this adverse weather after all!!! Keep it coming, Ickie. I need enough to make a decent snowman at the very least..:jump::jump::snowman::santahat:

Kofschip
December 7th, 2008, 17:41
YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! It's snowing again!!! I may get a long weekend out of all this adverse weather after all!!! Keep it coming, Ickie. I need enough to make a decent snowman at the very least..:jump::jump::snowman::santahat:

Are you allright Quicksand? Please remember that snow is a four letter word.:d

Snuffy
December 7th, 2008, 18:36
Are you allright Quicksand? Please remember that snow is a four letter word.:d

Also Kofs, remember that snow is associated with sex sometimes.

You never know when its coming, how long it'll stay or how much you'll get. :D

Quicksand
December 8th, 2008, 06:30
:costumes::costumes::costumes::redf::kilroy:

Snuffy
December 8th, 2008, 07:42
Speaking of the snow ... I'm only getting three quarters coverage on my screen. Its snowing from the left to a bit right of center, but the right side of my screen must be too far south ... no snow there. :wiggle:

Kofschip
December 8th, 2008, 16:20
Ickie turned the snow off again. He must have hallucinations of being a Supreme Entity...:costumes:

Quicksand
December 8th, 2008, 16:36
Say it ain't so.... If it doesn't keep snowing, I might have to go to work tomorrow, and that would really be a bad experience.....:kilroy:

Kofschip
December 8th, 2008, 18:12
Quick, Ickie turned the snow back on again, now you don't have to do that nasty 4 letter word stuff tomorrow.:d:snowman::santahat:

ben54b
December 9th, 2008, 09:00
Say it ain't so.... If it doesn't keep snowing, I might have to go to work tomorrow, and that would really be a bad experience.....:kilroy:

Quicksand you are in the wrong State. Move to central Michigan area & you will be all set. 13" on the ground since 4:30 yesterday and possibility of 12-14 more by tomorrow. Bring a snow blower with ya. Mine broke!!!
:censored::banghead::censored:. I had to shovel the snow off roof and now I can't get in the front door. I'm getting tired of this:bs:

GLOBAL WARMING MY A$$

Ben

Quicksand
December 9th, 2008, 09:36
Good grief:icon_eek:, Ben.... That is a far cry from here. We get a few good snows here every winter, but not that much... usually. We're at about 3000 feet in elevation, so we do get some really cold weather that seems to overstay its welcome every year... I think I only had to drag out my snow blower to deal with a serious snow three times last winter. I usually pass through Michigan a couple of times each winter, and I'm glad I don't have to be outside in the weather much anymore. Besides that, my boss found a way to get me to come to work today anyway... I have to go to Florida tonight to deliver a load of Christmas trees tomorrow. Did I mention that I love my job?:d

ben54b
December 9th, 2008, 10:18
Quicksand,
Boy, do I miss Florida. I was born at Tyndall AFB and my parents used to vacation down there during the winters. I have not been back since 1995 and would love to move there but most of the family is still here in MI.

I envy your job!! At least this trip.

Be careful and have a safe trip

Ben