PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian Cruise - Leaving Tomorrow

rpjkw
December 6th, 2008, 14:33
See y'all in 16 days. Flying to San Diego in the morning, thence boarding Holland Zaandam to Hawaii and back. Our first time in Hawaii and I WILL be visiting Pearl Harbor and the battleship Missouri. After all the books I've read and movies I've seen, Pearl Harbor will be the highlight of the whole cruise, at least for me.

Bob

GT182
December 6th, 2008, 14:38
Oh you lucky devil. Have a great trip Bob and get lots of pics. See ya on your return. :ernae: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif

Panther_99FS
December 6th, 2008, 14:43
:applause::applause::applause:

rayrey10
December 6th, 2008, 15:59
Bob- Have a great time. I lived there for 4 years and loved everyday of it. Hope you like Spam (the meat kind) :costumes: Just kidding!

Gdavis101
December 6th, 2008, 16:50
Sounds awesome! My brother just got back from the islands and after he shared his photo's I would like to go!

rpjkw
December 6th, 2008, 17:23
I LOVE fried Spam!:jump: Hmmm. I wonder if they'll serve it on the ship. Holland at least has grits, but alas, no biscuits and gravy. They just fall short of being civilized.

Bob

MCDesigns
December 6th, 2008, 18:00
Man I am envious! Have a great time, take lots of pics for us!

FengZ
December 6th, 2008, 20:27
yeah, have fun!

Hmm, all that spam talk is making me drool. All the local stores in Hawaii sell spam sushi...it's really good! I heard somewhere that the hawaiian islands import in 1/4th of all the spam in the world....hehe

-feng

hey_moe
December 7th, 2008, 14:16
Hey Bob, would ya mind doing me a favor while ya over there...can ya box up Heide and Fedx her to Hampton so I can have her for Christmas:applause:

Hiede
December 7th, 2008, 17:26
Hey Bob, would ya mind doing me a favor while ya over there...can ya box up Heide and Fedx her to Hampton so I can have her for Christmas:applause:

He'd have to find me first.Besides what would your wife say?She'd take the credit cards and computers from you maybe even something worse.:costumes:
Maybe you'll be able to spell my name right someday.

My first trip to Hawaii was a cruise.We loved it so much we decided to buy a house and live here.Been in Hawaii for 6 years now and love it.

Hiede

hey_moe
December 8th, 2008, 01:29
Can I help it if I get the " i and e " backwards...dats what happen when ya get old:costumes: ya can't see or spell:wavey: