PDA

View Full Version : crash?

Mad Dog
October 1st, 2008, 20:24
I have a mission that opens in mission editor, but crashes my computer when I try to open it in the game. Has anyone had this problem? What does this mean? Is there a fix?

flyby
October 1st, 2008, 21:54
It's not a big problem, but a missing file. Because mission builder can open it, it's probably not a missing aircraft or facility, but instead it might be a missing pylon, weapon payload or perhaps even a weather file. It might even be a missing spawn file, or spawn aircraft missing (but I'm not 100% sure if that would crash your mission).

If you let us know the precise mission you're talking about, it might give a hint to the problem. :d

Mad Dog
October 6th, 2008, 20:34
flyby
On further investigation I have discovered missing things that I just simply added. Things worked after doing so. Apparently it was just as you suggested. Thank you.
Unfortunately since this thread was posted, I have read a thread notifying the forum that you were leaving the forum. I am disappointed that my appreciation here may not ever be received.

If you happen to surf through you’re most recent threads, even as a guest, I hope you discover this thread and receive my gratitude and thanks.