PDA

View Full Version : A note of appreciation for any and all that have helped me.

OleBoy
May 11th, 2011, 17:49
I thought it would be a good idea to start this topic to express my appreciation to anyone, and everyone who has helped me along my way here at Sim-Outhouse since I became a member way back when. I can't remember everyone who has helped. Fortunately, you know who you are.
Whether it was a gesture, suggestion, a tip, a tutorial, or any form of guidance to help me along my way here, it did. I remember first coming here. Feeling like an outsider, which I did for quite some time, I lurked in the shadows of all the topics of interest. I dove into the different areas (including the library) and got a lot of flight simulator goodies. I also have gotten and retained a lot of great information along the way, that has helped me become more efficient in my repainting. That alone is BIG to me. My repaints give me a way to show myself to people from all over the world, so they too can enjoy flight simulator as I see it.

Flight simulator, and the ability to enjoy it, while also being able to finally see what it "should" look like, is awe inspiring now since I have a computer that can keep up better in the performance area.

This virtual reality stuff has me hooked.

Sorry for rambling :mixedsmi:

To everyone who has ever helped me throughout my time here thus far,

THANK YOU :ernae:

roger-wilco-66
May 11th, 2011, 21:58
I hear you, made the same experience here in SOH when I designed the FSX Solomon scenario. It started as a small project and went way over the top with the help of a lot of people here.
Great community!

Big cheers,
Mark

:ernae:

mal998
May 12th, 2011, 04:11
While we're on the subject of thanks, thanks to both of you for sharing your work with the rest of us.

guzler
May 12th, 2011, 15:45
I haven't helped you in any way, but with such a pleasant thread, I'd like to share my thanks too for all the help I've recieved :salute:

Actually, I have helped now, I've just bumped your thread :wiggle: