PDA

View Full Version : cfs2 multiplayer host

jimskifs
December 6th, 2008, 12:02
I'm gonna try to "host" cfs2 multiplayer tonight if anyone wants to try to join in. I have no idea what I am doing, I'll admit, but I've gone through the stock cfs2 multiplayer screens and don't see why it might not work. I will try to get around my router and OS firewalls by plugging the dsl right into my win2000 box. It seemed to work in tests. It will be set to the easiest difficulty and we have to use stock cfs2 scenery and aircraft. In general we should spawn above Lae airstrip where we might just fly around to see if my system works OK and then shoot the place up, but not each other (yet). We will have to try the text chatting feature.

My IP is 70.225.67.248

At 9pm eastern time 6Dec.

Jimski

Maxstuka
December 6th, 2008, 12:31
I'm gonna try to "host" cfs2 multiplayer tonight if anyone wants to try to join in. I have no idea what I am doing, I'll admit, but I've gone through the stock cfs2 multiplayer screens and don't see why it might not work. I will try to get around my router and OS firewalls by plugging the dsl right into my win2000 box. It seemed to work in tests. It will be set to the easiest difficulty and we have to use stock cfs2 scenery and aircraft. In general we should spawn above Lae airstrip where we might just fly around to see if my system works OK and then shoot the place up, but not each other (yet). We will have to try the text chatting feature.

My IP is 70.225.67.248

At 9pm eastern time 6Dec.
Jimski

Hi, I am in argentina, The time is diferent!, can you send me your MSN, and if you like play ,I write in msn, and start the game!

Shadow Wolf 07
December 6th, 2008, 12:54
You might want to check in with "The Flight Deck", There is a Ventrilo net where players fly via IP every night (7-midnight EST)

see: http://www.thecfs2flightdeck.com/ and http://groups.msn.com/TheCFS2FlightDeck/_whatsnew.msnw

Cheers! :jump:

jimskifs
December 6th, 2008, 13:04
Remember that I don't know what I'm doing.

What is an MSN?

I guess I should use Greenwich Mean Time. Let's see, eastern time plus 5 I think so that would be 21:00 eastern plus 5 equals 02:00 GMT? Four hours from now.

Jimski

Maxstuka
December 6th, 2008, 15:32
Remember that I don't know what I'm doing.

What is an MSN?

I guess I should use Greenwich Mean Time. Let's see, eastern time plus 5 I think so that would be 21:00 eastern plus 5 equals 02:00 GMT? Four hours from now.

Jimski

MSN=messenger hotmail, microsoft!

example, name@hotmail.com

jimskifs
December 6th, 2008, 15:42
Max,

I sent you my email via the private message thingy.

Jimski

Collin
December 6th, 2008, 16:32
If you use Skype (conference call) at the same time you can talk to each other instead of typing.

regards Collin:ernae:

Maxstuka
December 6th, 2008, 16:35
Max,

I sent you my email via the private message thingy.

Jimski

yeah, but is not MSN acount, I need contacts online to start the game in real time!.In others countries, the time is diferent!