PDA

View Full Version : Osama's hideout scenery!

Warrant
May 9th, 2011, 07:07
<center>@ flightsim.com :jump:

FSX - FSX Scenery</center> <center>FSX Scenery--Osama Bin Laden Hideout Compound
</center> <center> [ Download (http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=155971) | View (http://www.flightsim.com/zview.php?cm=list&fid=155971) ] </center>
Name: mao_osama_hideout_v1_1.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=155971) Size: 2,278,655 Date: 05-09-2011
http://www.flightsim.com/q/mao_osama_hideout_v1_1.gif FSX Scenery--Osama Bin Laden Hideout Compound v1.1. You've heard all about it. Osama Bin Laden has been killed! However, now it is your turn to reenact this amazing mission. How would you have infiltrated his compound? Would you have used a modified H-60 as well? Or perhaps a V-22? It's your choice! This scenery includes an accurate reconstruction of Osama's hideout compound in the exact location that it is in real life in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The compound uses the identifier OSMA. Join the FSX Military Aviation Organization to post pictures of your mission and to fly online with other members in order to accurately recreate this mission; or to do it using different tactics. (V1.1 includes a landable roof on the main hideout building. By Cassidy Byars.
<hr align="center" width="600" size="2">

AndyG43
May 9th, 2011, 07:50
A joke for UK forum members only - the real reason why they couldn't find Bin Laden? He was hiding in the trophy room at The Emirates stadium! :kilroy:

Shylock
May 9th, 2011, 10:38
I was just saying the other day I was surprised nobody has done this yet. I come home today and find you put it up. Thanks Warrant installing now.

Warrant
May 9th, 2011, 11:06
I was just saying the other day I was surprised nobody has done this yet. I come home today and find you put it up. Thanks Warrant installing now.

I did not create the scenery, just found it at flightsim.com and gave H/U at SOH.
I flew to the scenery with an UH-1 and it looks exactly like the stuff released by the US government in the animations. Job well done by Cassidy Byars! :salute:

A nice sneek in route is from Jallalabad, with a southern appoach over the lake, then NOE flight trough the valleys, and you will come out of hiding some 1 NM SE of the compound.

Bomber_12th
May 9th, 2011, 11:42
Now we just need some of those top-secret 'stealth' choppers to raid the compound. ; )

skyhawka4m
May 9th, 2011, 13:14
what "choppers"? lol That was a high altitude weather balloon you saw.

Shylock
May 9th, 2011, 13:54
Stealth helicopters? They were Chinook's as reported....I laughed when they said thats what they were at first and when I seen the picture of the tail section I raised a eyebrow.

I'm going to use my UH-1 as well to fly to this.

airattackimages
May 16th, 2011, 13:53
Haha, I was waiting for someone to make this too. Awesome :icon_lol:

peter12213
May 16th, 2011, 15:20
Proper deserves to be bombed into the stone age lol! If your American and also like crashing really expensive helicopters this is the scenery for you too! :salute:

Roadburner440
May 16th, 2011, 15:22
Now all somebody needs to do is build one of those stealth H-60's, and it will be complete. :icon_lol: I am going to have to download this and check it out.

Warrant
May 17th, 2011, 04:47
Proper deserves to be bombed into the stone age lol! If your American and also like crashing really expensive helicopters this is the scenery for you too! :salute:

May i suggest the IRIS F-16D, with 8 GBU-12's.....:salute::jump:

jagl04
May 17th, 2011, 11:44
A joke for UK forum members only - the real reason why they couldn't find Bin Laden? He was hiding in the trophy room at The Emirates stadium! :kilroy:

Anytime somebody asked for my boss we answered he was with Bin Laden: missing. Perhaps someone would like them together now - under the sea.

fxsttcb
May 18th, 2011, 02:03
Now all somebody needs to do is build one of those stealth H-60's, and it will be complete. :icon_lol: I am going to have to download this and check it out.
"Q"...Don