PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a "breathing problem"!

OBIO
May 6th, 2011, 11:18
Just a few minutes ago, I gave our dogs a brushing...or a Brush-A-Brush as the dogs know it. They love being brushed. Afterward, I sat in my puter chair to log onto SOH...and both dogs jumped up in my lap. Hazel, our 8-pound Chihuahua girl, was so happy after her brushing that she tried licking my nose. Somehow she managed to cram about 3 inches of her tongue UP the inside of my left nostril. Now every time I inhale, I smell doggy spit. Now how's that for a breathing problem?

OBIO

stansdds
May 6th, 2011, 13:20
Ewwww!:barf:

brad kaste
May 6th, 2011, 13:55
....Break out the Q-tips pronto.......

Terry
May 6th, 2011, 14:18
Gross and dangerous.

beana51
May 6th, 2011, 14:19
Best you find a suitable receptacle to stick yer "SCHNOZ Z" into....like a triple Decker Ice cream Sunday,..its OK on Friday too,..so try it..Y'all like it!!..Cheers!!<label for="rb_iconid_20">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon22.gif</label>

TeaSea
May 6th, 2011, 15:38
Think of how nasty that was!

for that poor dog!!!

mrogers
May 6th, 2011, 16:18
Blow your nose straight away...into a hanky!

andersel
May 6th, 2011, 18:22
At least you are friends. Having a stranger stick 3 inches of tongue up one of my nostrils would seem, well, a bit forward. LA

luckydog
May 6th, 2011, 18:26
I can lick my friends,

and I can lick my nose,

but I'd never lick my friends nose......

n4gix
May 6th, 2011, 18:29
Considering just what on their own bodies dogs frequently lick, that's just disgusting...

Of course, my late dauschund was just as "friendly" with me... :bump:

Naismith
May 6th, 2011, 19:43
Just a few minutes ago, I gave our dogs a brushing...or a Brush-A-Brush as the dogs know it. They love being brushed. Afterward, I sat in my puter chair to log onto SOH...and both dogs jumped up in my lap. Hazel, our 8-pound Chihuahua girl, was so happy after her brushing that she tried licking my nose. Somehow she managed to cram about 3 inches of her tongue UP the inside of my left nostril. Now every time I inhale, I smell doggy spit. Now how's that for a breathing problem?

OBIO

Quit playing with the dogs and get back to work sorting out the Jags. :icon_lol: :jump: Are we there yet, are we there yet :jump:

HouseHobbit
May 6th, 2011, 20:32

OBIO

That's why I have a Cat, she would die before she would do this..:barf:

But again, dogs tend to shy away from Hobbits..:a1310:

Since we are Both(Hobbits and dogs) are short, furry and ugly..
Dogs have a hard time of working out what a Hobbit is..

I think it's the Feet that worry Dogs..

OBIO
May 6th, 2011, 23:44
Quit playing with the dogs and get back to work sorting out the Jags. :icon_lol: :jump: Are we there yet, are we there yet :jump:

Almost. Got one more avenue to travel down in an effort to get rid of those ugly modeled on lights. If that too fails, then I have done all I can to visually improve the Jags....other than complete a slew of new skins (which won't be happening quickly). Once I execute this last ditch effort to remove the lights, the modified Jag Model folders, panels, "new" gauges and effects will be packaged up and uploaded.

OBIO

Little Chacha
May 7th, 2011, 09:10
I am sorry to hear you have breathing problem Mr. Obio. I once had a dog his name is Midnight. He is as black as midnight. He is a Pomeranian. He loves to play with me. He licks my face all the time. After we play Mom always tells me to wash my hands and my face. Everytime I visit Midnight he does not stop wagging his tail and peeing on the floor. He doesn't live with us now. Maybe if you can wash your face and hands and nose Mr. Obio. Mom calls that good hygiene. Always wash your hands and keep it clean. Also your nose. From Hannah :wavey:

HighGround22
May 7th, 2011, 12:25
MAYTAG! MAYTAG! Pull the T-Handle on your can of anti-bac spray and cram the bugger up your nares -- toot sweet! :icon_lol:

HighGround22
May 7th, 2011, 12:26

. . . Now every time I inhale, I smell doggy spit. . . .
MAYTAG! MAYTAG! Pull the T-Handle on your can of anti-bac spray and cram the bugger up your nares -- toot sweet! :icon_lol:

stansdds
May 8th, 2011, 04:12

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: