PDA

View Full Version : "NAA...Sets the Pace!"

jonraptor
May 4th, 2011, 22:56
Hey guys thought i would share a new video with you.
Hope you enjoy, comments and questions are welcome :)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EjH1OvHievk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

roger-wilco-66
May 5th, 2011, 01:45
Nice video! I really enjoyed watching it. What desert scenery is this? Death Valley?

Cheers,
Mark

stansdds
May 5th, 2011, 01:48
:applause:

FlameOut
May 5th, 2011, 02:15
Oh yea baby ! I loved that 4 ship F-86 sequence :salute:

jonraptor
May 5th, 2011, 05:59
Nice video! I really enjoyed watching it. What desert scenery is this? Death Valley?

Cheers,
Mark

Well thank you Mark! The scenery is part of an upcoming freeware project Im working on with a few people. The F-86 sequences are over Death Valley.

sketchy
May 5th, 2011, 12:09
Great video!

I love these FS videos, sometimes I just love to sit back on the Sofa with a coffee and watch them on the PC hooked up to the TV. Great editing - not too many cuts and transitions and great choice of music. The Track IR really came into its own purely for the more realistic camera feeling it gives.

The only bad comment I would say is it reduced my productivity at work for the time it took to watch it! :) Sacrifice well made I would say.

I look forward to more!

Best

Sketchy.

jonraptor
May 5th, 2011, 12:24
sketchy

Great video!

I love these FS videos, sometimes I just love to sit back on the Sofa with a coffee and watch them on the PC hooked up to the TV. Great editing - not too many cuts and transitions and great choice of music. The Track IR really came into its own purely for the more realistic camera feeling it gives.

The only bad comment I would say is it reduced my productivity at work for the time it took to watch it! :) Sacrifice well made I would say.

I look forward to more!

Best

Sketchy.

Thanks Sketchy,

I enjoy the thought that someone could actually be distracted from work to watch my video haha. I look forward to producing more for you guys to enjoy. Btw, how was the quality of the video on your TV?

sketchy
May 5th, 2011, 14:38
Btw, how was the quality of the video on your TV?

I'll tell you when I get home tonight and check it out at 720 with the sound cranked up higher rather than 340 with the sound down low keeping a check on my office door to see if anyone is coming!

I need to do some more FS vids, I have not done one for a long time, we have some items that are almost finished so I will get a video out of those.

sketchy
May 6th, 2011, 08:54
Btw, how was the quality of the video on your TV?

It was even better still!!

Best,

Sketchy

skyblazer3
May 6th, 2011, 09:08
Great Video Jon! it's not everyday one sees a 4 ship of F-86s in FSX.... I know that all too well.:salute: