PDA

View Full Version : Buy 1 Get 1 at FSD

Tim_FSD
May 4th, 2011, 04:12
Hi everyone.

This is just to let you know that we are running a Buy 1 Get 1 special this month. If you buy any plane you get a credit of equal amount to use toward any other plane in our inventory. In most cases that 2nd plane will end up being free.

Details here: http://www.fsd-international.com/sale.htm

Keep the blue on top!

jankees
May 4th, 2011, 09:44
how is that Skymaster and/or Porter in FSX, anybody have any comments on them?

Willy
May 4th, 2011, 11:44
I don't know about FSX, but the FSD 337 Skymaster in FS9 is my favorite GA aircraft. Enough so that I bought the CD version to make re-installs easy.

expat
May 4th, 2011, 14:51
Have seriously gone off FSD after the years of build up for the FSX JetStar and then they cancelled it because, uh, they took too long and the state of the art moved on . .:confused:

N2056
May 4th, 2011, 15:00
The O.P.'s question has to do with how the 337 and O-2 work in FSX.

If this ends up being another one of "those" threads I'll kill it.

Daveroo
May 4th, 2011, 15:35
tim,,,i bought the P38 and toucan earlier today and got the follow up email that only acknowlages the toucan,but when i went in to see what would happen and see about the 2 for 1 thing and see how much i was credited...my total purchase was 35 dollars and i paid 19.95 for the P38..14.something for the toucan...i clicked on the commander and all i get is a page telling me im not allowing cookies....i am...whats up?

FlameOut
May 4th, 2011, 17:10
...i get is a page telling me im not allowing cookies....i am...whats up?...

I got the same thing, but it was over at AVSIM

Tim_FSD
May 4th, 2011, 19:11
tim,,,i bought the P38 and toucan earlier today and got the follow up email that only acknowlages the toucan,but when i went in to see what would happen and see about the 2 for 1 thing and see how much i was credited...my total purchase was 35 dollars and i paid 19.95 for the P38..14.something for the toucan...i clicked on the commander and all i get is a page telling me im not allowing cookies....i am...whats up?

Don't know. You have something going on with your browser, or with your Internet security software. Try closing all of your browser instances and start again. You may need to clear your Internet history as well. Also, make sure your security settings have not changed. If you have any security software installed it can do that to you without your knowing it. If necessary you may even need to reboot your computer.

I hope this helps.

Daveroo
May 5th, 2011, 09:44
Don't know. You have something going on with your browser, or with your Internet security software. Try closing all of your browser instances and start again. You may need to clear your Internet history as well. Also, make sure your security settings have not changed. If you have any security software installed it can do that to you without your knowing it. If necessary you may even need to reboot your computer.

I hope this helps.
ive since tried all that...the message reads that i have cookies blocked ( i dont) and that it wont go to your (fsd) purchase page from the link i came from ( your email "fsd")

ill work on it some more and see what happens...something wierd....it worked fine when i bought the planes to start with after all LOL

XLR8
May 5th, 2011, 12:14
I don't know if I want to buy anything from them anymore. Bought the F23 and P38. F23 works fine no problems. But the P 38 needs more activations that I have been waiting on now for a month or so.I did send a Email (same one that I used before) and no reply.

Tim_FSD
May 5th, 2011, 13:17
I don't know if I want to buy anything from them anymore. Bought the F23 and P38. F23 works fine no problems. But the P 38 needs more activations that I have been waiting on now for a month or so.I did send a Email (same one that I used before) and no reply.

If you sent it to us via our support form on our website we would have gotten it and got the problem solved for you immediately. I don't know where you sent the email, but we do not have any outstanding activation requests. We always follow up on them right away.

dougal
May 5th, 2011, 13:42
I have a few from FSD, all of which I think are good to great.

Except, that is, for that AWFUL bloody 'dice' hanging from the windshield of the PC6 Porter.

I did ask FSD ages ago if it could be removed but I never got a reply:kilroy:

Roger
May 5th, 2011, 13:59

Except, that is, for that AWFUL bloody 'dice' hanging from the windshield of the PC6 Porter.

In vc click on the top of the string holding the dice...they vanish as do the GPS and drink can when clicked on.

Roger
May 5th, 2011, 14:10
how is that Skymaster and/or Porter in FSX, anybody have any comments on them?

I bought the Porter knowing it was a port-over (the only port-over I've ever bought) and it's a great plane. Since Tim Conrad created his FsX Porter that gets quite a lot of use too.

XLR8
May 5th, 2011, 15:19
If you sent it to us via our support form on our website we would have gotten it and got the problem solved for you immediately. I don't know where you sent the email, but we do not have any outstanding activation requests. We always follow up on them right away.

I resent the info to your support.At the following link.Installation Support Inquiry
http://www.fsd-international.com/support/install_support_inquiry.htm

doublecool
May 6th, 2011, 02:59
Here is a couple screen shot I'll post more of her cockpit and the o2 tonight after work 370553705637057

PS taken in FSX

Tim_FSD
May 6th, 2011, 03:52

If you click on the center post on the windscreen they will dissappear. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif

Daveroo
May 6th, 2011, 06:48
i tried several times to get the commander with the credit i "earned",,lol..thanks FSD,,,but when i clicked the "procceed"..no no "purchase" button id get that warning about cookies...so i gave up and tried the navajo and it worked fine ad i got my "free " plane...so ive now got three cool planes to add to mother FSD plane which i like all of them..porter,,337's,bonasa,and now the tucan,navajo an P38

MHAircraft
May 6th, 2011, 09:20
Bought Cessna 337/O2A and tried to by the P38 shortly after, but no store credit on the checkout screen yet. Should I wait for an email or something?

dougal
May 6th, 2011, 09:21
If you click on the center post on the windscreen they will dissappear. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif

Oh Tim!

I do wish you'd replied a year ago... I could have carried on flying it:icon_lol:

Thanks for finally letting me know though.

MHAircraft
May 6th, 2011, 10:32
Got the store credit notification email about an hour after the first purchase. The rest of the process worked like a charm.

doublecool
May 6th, 2011, 15:26
OK the O2 371413714237143

I Like It...:salute: