PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and happy New Year from our Staff

hey_moe
December 6th, 2008, 07:16
To our members, our staff would like to wish each member and family an Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :ernae: We all look forward to serving and seeing ya back next year:wavey:

modelr
December 6th, 2008, 07:24
And a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to the staff here at one of the best forums on the web. :ernae:

Quicksand
December 6th, 2008, 07:29
I would like to wish Ickie and the entire SOH staff a Merry Christmas as well. Thank you for making SOH my home away from home. You folks work tirelessly to make this place safe, and for that I am grateful....:medals::santahat::snowman:

norm
December 6th, 2008, 08:13
:friday::ernae:

Wulf190
December 6th, 2008, 08:19
I love it!

rpjkw
December 6th, 2008, 08:23
Merry Christmas to the SOH Staff and all the fine members and friends.:santahat::snowman:

Bob

OTTO
December 6th, 2008, 09:33
Glad to see MERRY CHRISTMAS is a term we still use !!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all !

OTTO :applause::applause::ernae:

Toastmaker
December 6th, 2008, 09:45
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all, good landings !!

:ernae:

Thoe6969
December 6th, 2008, 10:13
To our members, our staff would like to wish each member and family an Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :ernae: We all look forward to serving and seeing ya back next year:wavey: Right back at ya Moe,I really appreciate you guys giving us a nice place to hang out.

brad kaste
December 6th, 2008, 10:44
I know it's Christmas time now with the wonderful SOH greeting us.....:santahat:
(After trying out the new TORO snow thrower this screen made it all the much more welcome,....great job guys)

Lionheart
December 6th, 2008, 11:10
Many thanks guys...

If one could have a 'online' family, this would be it.

Bill

strega13
December 6th, 2008, 12:17
happy yulannukwanzamas to all :snowman::santahat::friday:

lifejogger
December 6th, 2008, 12:52
Merry Christmas to the SOH staff and all the members this is a great place.

OBIO
December 6th, 2008, 15:17
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight.

Now I'd like to see any of you droolin, nukel draggin, beer belchin, spare tire waisted, receding hair line, bifocal wearin degenerates top that LOL. For those who don't fall into the preceeding descriptive, sorry....but you are not eligible for this contest LOL. I do have standards....low though they may be.

On a serious note:

To the SOH staff, thank you for another great year of the very best online community going. You definitely earned your pay this year.

To all the SOH members, thanks for making this the best online community going. I have not "met" a better bunch of droolin, nukel draggin, beer belchin, spare tire waisted, receding hair line, bifocal wearin degenerates...for those who do not fall into the preceeding descriptive, sorry....maybe I'll get to know you next year.

OBIO

WND
December 7th, 2008, 03:37
I would also like to say THANK YOU to the SOH staff for all that you do for us - I appreciate it..

I wish you and all the people that visit / participate on this site a

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope you all have a safe and joyful holiday season...

Bill

exc141ac
December 7th, 2008, 05:30
My favorite:
"God bless us,
Every one."

cheezyflier
December 7th, 2008, 05:36
Merry Christmas to the SOH staff and all the members this is a great place.

you posted the best image possible (imo) \o/ PTL

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight.

Now I'd like to see any of you droolin, nukel draggin, beer belchin, spare tire waisted, receding hair line, bifocal wearin degenerates top that

well, ok then, i was gonna save this for christmas day, but seeing as how you challenged, how's this:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/airbanner.jpg

as for the rest of what you said, it was very well put, and i concur most whole heartedly! (that means i totally agree)
this is a cool place to hang out, and it's free of all the web nasties that plague so many other places. it's all due to the hard work of a dedicated few, as well as the cameraderie of a high quality group of virtual pilots and sim-heads. thank you to one and all for lettin me hang out here.

Snuffy
December 7th, 2008, 05:40
May SOH and friends have a good year. :applause:

Kofschip
December 7th, 2008, 17:35
I wish the SOH staff and fellow SOH Forum members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for making this a great place to be.:wavey::wavey:

Kofschip
December 7th, 2008, 17:37
Who is Gnoopey, who edited this 2008 post in 2005 on my birthday?:isadizzy::friday: