PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SOH Staff

Pepere
December 6th, 2008, 07:06
In this time of giving I must say thank you SOH Staffers for giving us FS Nuts this awesome forum. It's the best forum on the INTERNET. THANK YOU :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause:

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

David :wavey:

heywooood
December 6th, 2008, 07:20
definitely worth repeating - thanks and best Holiday wishes to all in the SOH :ernae:

BananaBob
December 6th, 2008, 07:24
Yepper, Thanks SOH and members and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, btw, I have enough socks and underwear. :costumes: :ernae:

stovall
December 6th, 2008, 07:25
Thanks SOH for a great year, can't start my day with seeing whats up at Sim Outhouse. Happy holidays and happy new year. Looking forward to a great 2009 at SOH.

Regards to all, Tom
:ernae:

Tako_Kichi
December 6th, 2008, 07:39
I'm with Tom, I check SOH when I get up and then check in multiple times throughout the day to see what's new.

Thanks for all the hard work SOH staff. :ernae:

warbird861
December 6th, 2008, 07:45
Exactly! Thank you SOH stuff :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Oh and nice skin :ernae:

kilo delta
December 6th, 2008, 08:17
Merry Christmas all!!! :guinness::guinness::guinness::guinness:......:ico n29::icon29::icon29::icon29:

I'm going back to work in the New Year so unfortunately won't be on the forums much but i'll log in as often as I can:wavey:

sidler
December 6th, 2008, 08:41
Yes..AWSOME forum!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS :santahat:

Lionheart
December 6th, 2008, 09:50
I totally agree..

Thanks SOH! Awesome place to hang out with fellow simmer addicts.

:d

Bill

Panther_99FS
December 6th, 2008, 09:59
Thanks...
But the pleasure is ours.....

We're honored to have such distinguished individuals (such as yourself) as members....:ernae:

Thoe6969
December 6th, 2008, 10:02
Yep what they said,nice bunch of people runnin this place,and a nice bunch hangin out here. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

jimjones
December 6th, 2008, 11:34
Yes, many thanks. This is the only place I read regularly and post.

JoeW
December 6th, 2008, 11:39
Merry Christmas and a Very Safe and Happy New Year

doublecool
December 6th, 2008, 12:00
A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Year :applause::ernae::friday:Great Job, to Good Folk

Thank You

GT182
December 6th, 2008, 13:21
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and their families.

Now... can we have more pudding? We must have more pudding. :d

MCDesigns
December 6th, 2008, 13:39
Thanks...
But the pleasure is ours.....

We're honored to have such distinguished individuals (such as yourself) as members....:ernae:

I have to agree, without you guys, we'd be nothing. :redf:

I have been around quite a few forums and seen lots of different personalities and I have to say, YOU GUYS (AND GALS) ARE THE BEST!!! You all make me proud to be a part of this site!! :ernae:

harleyman
December 6th, 2008, 13:56
I will just add...........DITTO to all the above...

Here wishing everyone a safe and Happy Holiday Season.....:ernae:

:santahat:

MorrisTheCat
December 6th, 2008, 14:59
Agreed!

Regards,

MoCat

AussieMan
December 6th, 2008, 16:59
Love the new page layout as well.

Cheers
Pat

JimC1702
December 6th, 2008, 17:19
Thanks to everyone involved in bringing us this forum. It's becoming my new home for Flight Sim stuff. I really really dislike the new Avsim forums.

Jim

Mr.Mugel
December 6th, 2008, 18:26
Well this is my default IE page for some time, and I check in here every day I am at home... Sometimes it is really entertaining to see you guys discuss the latest stuff for FS, sometimes itīs a great opportunity to have a laugh over in the cantina, sometimes this is the place to get the latest news about FS stuff, and sometimes itīs just a virtual place to hang out at, when you havenīt got anything else to do... Long story short: This is a great place! Thank you to all the people who made it to be what it is these days! And best wishes to everyone, may you have a great Christmas time..!

Seaking055
December 7th, 2008, 02:28
Yep, this is the first website I check with my morning java.......I agree this forum is the best
Many thanks to all the SOH staff for another great year.

HAPPY XMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR TO THE SOH STAFF AND ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE IN HERE.

Nick C
December 7th, 2008, 02:40
Yup, my home away from home.

Thanks to the staff and all the excellent members. Not only is this site well run, but the knowledge that's available here is second to non.

:applause::santahat::applause:

sblzei
December 7th, 2008, 03:01
I am definitely grate to this forum too.

When I started with FSX (last winter) I had a brand new dual core rig, a new GC, a new OS (Vista! http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon8.gif) and a new game: expectation was very high, but instead came frustration ... :censored:. Loading time for FSX+SP1 was in the order of 8 minutes; I actually spent more time waiting for the system to be ready than I actually spent for flying. Additionally, sliders had to be kept not far from full left, and FPS was poor.
I heavily regretted the money invested in FSX, and my preference still went to FS9 by far.

Then somehow I came to know SOH.:costumes::costumes::costumes:
Lttle by little I understood how to optimize performances: I learned the tricks, edited the .cfg file, installed n-Hancer, downloaded latest drivers, installed SP2, etc, etc.... as instructed by the Gurus of this forum

As a result, today (although I added UTX, GEX, Mega Scenery, and lots of other "minor" add-ons) FSX loads in less than 3.5 min and framerate is fairly good (outside NYC or other densely populated city).

Thanks everyone, for your time, your patience and your dedication to make us enjoying this very special "game" :applause::applause::applause:

Merry Christmas and a very happy 2009 from Ezio

kilo delta
December 7th, 2008, 03:29
The real thanks goes to the contributors that provide us all with the add-ons and help needed to enhance Microsoft Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator making them a more pleasureful experience.

Very true.........I'd like to thank the freeware developers and repainters in particular. Without your generousity our FSX experience would be all the poorer. You guys rock.......

:applause::applause::ernae::medals: