PDA

View Full Version : Holiday style

smilo
December 6th, 2008, 06:47
hey!!!
very nice Winter Holiday Forum Style.
maybe, could we get palm trees, sand and sunshine for us snowbird types? :costumes:
Happy Holidays, Everyone

....:running:....walkin' on a winter wonderland.

Johnny
December 10th, 2008, 13:10
:running:...walking round in womens underware... Darn you P&W

Pratt&Whitney
December 10th, 2008, 14:24
:running:...walking round in womens underware... Darn you P&W

I get to singing a couple of times and never live it down :redf:

I can't help that I've always got a tune in my head, not to mention either a song, poem, or quote. :isadizzy:

It's enough to drive a man to drink :friday:

Dr. Pepper at the moment :ernae:

Defending Missouri's status as one of the bastions of DR. Pepper, in there with Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Must be a regional thing?

I like the winter look for the forum too, looks like our weather right now.

Johnny
December 13th, 2008, 07:28
~S~ P&W,

We live in a DRY COUNTY, so I guess you can figure out what they drink around here. My house is located on land once owned by one of the largest moonshiners around. My wife figured it out, because of what was growing on the property. Then she checked with some of the locals.

My wife walks about two to three hours a day and picks up most of the trash in our area and Budweiser looks like the winner.

Enjoy your Christmas Holidays,

j

Pratt&Whitney
December 13th, 2008, 13:12
~S~ P&W,

We live in a DRY COUNTY, so I guess you can figure out what they drink around here. My house is located on land once owned by one of the largest moonshiners around. My wife figured it out, because of what was growing on the property. Then she checked with some of the locals.

My wife walks about two to three hours a day and picks up most of the trash in our area and Budweiser looks like the winner.

Enjoy your Christmas Holidays,

j

I grew up in Ozark County, Missouri. And if I remember this right, several counties in Northern Arkansas were dry. There is a particular watering hole on the State line that used to do a booming business. I think that (Baxter Co.) has since gone wet :friday:

Ivan
December 13th, 2008, 19:23
Hey Johnny,

What was growing on the property to indicate moonshiners?

- Ivan.

Johnny
December 13th, 2008, 21:36
~S~ Ivan,

Fennel was the main giveaway. It is used to make Absinthe and is not native to the area. And here we go again, when I was young, I was told it was illegal to have Absinthe, in the U.S.. But then, so were a lot of things.

J.:friday::ernae::friday:

hubbabubba
December 14th, 2008, 11:32
Prohibition was at the base of so many Canadians fortune...:friday:

Come to think of it, this would be a good time for you guys to go dry; we do need the business!!!:jump: