PDA

View Full Version : Virtavia seaking @ Simmaket???

peter12213
April 29th, 2011, 18:47
WHere can I buy the FSX Seaking guys
?

AckAck
April 29th, 2011, 18:59
http://www.virtavia.com/?page_id=284

Don't know if it is at simmarket.

http://secure.simmarket.com/virtavia-westlandsikorsky-sea-king.phtml

Why, yes it is.
EDIT - oops - that's FS9 - sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

peter12213
April 29th, 2011, 19:04
Almost made the same mistake buddy!

Shylock
April 30th, 2011, 00:35
On their main page click Buy Now. From there it will go through the Flight1 down loader tool. Its a good bird to fly around. I had a few of Alphasim's Heilo's and was always disappointed so I was kinda iffy when it came to purchasing this one. But I gotta say they stepped up their game over there and made a great product. Now if I could just get a Maine one paint job for her I'd be very happy :)

jeansy
April 30th, 2011, 00:45
On their main page click Buy Now. From there it will go through the Flight1 down loader tool. Its a good bird to fly around. I had a few of Alphasim's Heilo's and was always disappointed so I was kinda iffy when it came to purchasing this one. But I gotta say they stepped up their game over there and made a great product. Now if I could just get a Maine one paint job for her I'd be very happy :)

99.9% of the old fs9 alphasim version paints work fine

and there are a few marine one paints floating around

michael davies
April 30th, 2011, 00:46
Now if I could just get a Maine one paint job for her I'd be very happy :)

I'm afraid that will never happen, when we consolidated both FS9 packs into one FSx pack the Marine One was dropped, its a separate model and VC and would thus need rebuilding as extra to the other models and VC, sorry, wasn't my call but thats how it ended up and the Seaking project is now closed, I'm retired and Virtavia have the source files but I know there workspace is filled with other projects for some considerable time, highly unlikely you'll ever see any further work on the Seaking, maybe forever.

Best

Michael.

michael davies
April 30th, 2011, 00:50
99.9% of the old fs9 alphasim version paints work fine

and there are a few marine one paints floating around

You can put the Marine One paint on any of the models, however the model underneath will be wrong, doors, windows and other aspects etc. We consciously did not change the mapping of the exterior specifically so that all the extra paint schemes third parties did would still fit.

Best

Michael

Shylock
April 30th, 2011, 09:17
Michael thanks for the heads up bud. I know it wont be 100% accurate as Marine one is different but still just wanted the paint on it. I painted up the front portion then got real busy with my other scenery projects I have been working on and just haven't gotten back to it.