PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover TS3 Channel Open ON SOH TS3

Cirrus N210MS
April 29th, 2011, 16:33
New Channel for IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover now in TS3 Thank you Dangerousdave26

For Letting me setup a Channel :salute:

does anyone wanna make a IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Mod Team? and work as a a team to make the ai planes have panels etc let me know ok i would like to do teamwork

:jump:

ill Help you get setup and working we can share the project files and see what we can get done :wiggle:

flyer01
April 30th, 2011, 19:50
New Channel for IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover now in TS3 Thank you Dangerousdave26

For Letting me setup a Channel :salute:

does anyone wanna make a IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Mod Team? and work as a a team to make the ai planes have panels etc let me know ok i would like to do teamwork

:jump:

ill Help you get setup and working we can share the project files and see what we can get done :wiggle:

I do not know the first thing about doing this kind of thing.
And I really think I will what until CoD Dev's get the bugs worked out of this sim before I give it a try.

As mush as I like CoD as it is now there are integrity problems that need to be addressed.
Thy put the sim on the market knowing it was going to be like this. I think it will be a good sim but thy have to get it fixed or there is not going to be very many people be flying CoD. It could be the best WWII sim to date if it can be fixed. The last patch thy add more to the sim that is still not working. Like I sayed it lacks integrity at this point.
I can not get the controles to work like thy should. I have tryed to get to the gunners to see what that is like. it just wont work.

I enjoy flying CoD and will keep flying and making video BUT I sure hope thy get the bugs work out fast.

flyer01

Cirrus N210MS
May 1st, 2011, 10:57
yep for sure the spitfire blows it engine so easy aswell :kilroy: