PDA

View Full Version : Do you do this too? (Part 2)

Cloud9Gal
April 26th, 2011, 19:07
-That embarrassing moment when you're pretending to be on a cell phone and it rings

-Most of my time in the shower is spent building up the courage to turn off the hot water and step into the cold air

-Walking past a fire alarm and getting an urge to pull it

-I love when my car's blinker matches up with the car in front of me.

-Calculating how many hours of sleep you'll get if you go to bed "right now

-Thinking of the PERFECT comeback...a week after an argument

Naismith
April 26th, 2011, 19:27
-

Must be dreaming ..... a female who indicates ...... total fantasy .... :kilroy:
You'll be telling us next that you thank other motorists for giving way to you. :wavey:
Now I'm in trouble .:jump:

HouseHobbit
April 27th, 2011, 12:56
-That embarrassing moment when you're pretending to be on a cell phone and it rings

-Most of my time in the shower is spent building up the courage to turn off the hot water and step into the cold air

-Walking past a fire alarm and getting an urge to pull it

-Calculating how many hours of sleep you'll get if you go to bed "right now

-Thinking of the PERFECT comeback...a week after an argument

Okay, I have wanted and did pull several fire alarms, part of a job I once had in a factory to test them ..Along with testing the Large fire (break) doors between the various plants in the complex.. :applause:

Never had a perfect come back after a week long argument, never had a week long argument.. :banghead: I would have left that person to fight with someone else after only a few minutes..

As for the cold air thing, try taking a shower in a tent at 10 degrees below zero..
Even made the hardest Hobbit wish that they were some where else..
The water was hot, but it didn't help...:icon_eek:

Never worry about how much sleep I did or didn't get, or how much I might get has never mattered to a Hobbit..
We can sleep standing up with our eyes open..The advantage of having Big feets..:applause:

Never pretended to be on a phone before??? Must be a girl thing..:ques:

The only time I ever cared about blinking lights is at Grateful Dead shows, then everything Blinks in time..WOW.. The Colors!!!