PDA

View Full Version : Where is Mr. Henry?

Little Chacha
April 24th, 2011, 08:44
I learned from my Mom that he had a stroke, and never left for the United Kingdom. We have been praying for him and his wife, since we learned this. I hope he is doing fine, and one of these days will show up to be with us once again. Having no computer and internet is hard to say hello to friends and family around the world. Mr. Ickie bought him a new laptop and wireless so he can be back in circulation. I have not seen Henry yet, and my time to log on to the net has been shortened.and no, I am not on time out - I am a good girl - my Mom has house rules and I am ok with it! If anyone sees him, tell him I said hello from Little Chacha (that is me, Hannah Elisha) He is a cool man, he emails me and my Mom on our birthdays. I have not met him yet, but like Mr. Ickie, I know he is a great person. So who ever can spot Mr. Henry first - congratulations to the winner of Uncle Bill's newest plane the Dynamic. It was a fun plane to fly, until my Mom mess it up and now it is gone and she could not figure out how to put it back on our Flightsim. :( ..... Bye. From Hannah :wavey:

Little Chacha
April 24th, 2011, 09:23
My time is almost up and I have not seen Mr. Henry yet!!!! I am going to my Daddy's house and I am not allowed to be online on his computer. I will have my iPhone and it does not have internet service. I hope someone finds Mr. Henry today on SOH! I can't wait to see him. So whoever can spot Henry first congratulations to you...... I wish I see him first I just want to say hello. :wavey:

Panther_99FS
April 24th, 2011, 10:42
I am not on time out - I am a good girl -:wavey:

Yes Hannah,
You are a very good girl! :mixedsmi:

Ickie
April 24th, 2011, 10:51
So I am not Ron anymore but Mr. ickie, lol

AndyG43
April 24th, 2011, 10:59

You'll always be Mr Ickie to us all now, from this day forth!!! :icon_lol:

Ickie
April 24th, 2011, 11:13
A year and a half ago little chacha visited me in the hospital in Miami and insisted on calling me Ron and refused to call me ickie, lol
Now it is Mr. ickie

Panther_99FS
April 24th, 2011, 11:17
You'll always be Mr Ickie to us all now, from this day forth!!! :icon_lol:

"The force is strong within you....
A powerful administrator you shall become....Henceforth, you shall be known is "Darth Ickie"....:bump:

limjack
April 24th, 2011, 13:51
Thats why I donated so much money this past year to the outhouse, Darth Ickie was controling me using the darck forces....yikes.

Little chacha, you make me smile.

Jim

Chacha
April 24th, 2011, 15:14

LOL... Yes, I clearly remember that day, Ickie.
Every time I called you, Ickie she corrected me and say: Ron, mommy!
Now, when she asks me about Ron(or Mr. Ron);
I always tell her you mean Ickie? LOL
I told her: at SOH Ron is the BIG BOSS and everyone call him ICKIE...

One of these days we will drop by and say hello to Haney and you...
Be ready, we will be a bus load!!
ha ha!

PS,

She was waiting for (Mr) Henry to show up while she was on line.

Chacha
April 24th, 2011, 15:23
It was a fun plane to fly, until my Mom mess it up and now it is gone and she could not figure out how to put it back on our Flightsim. :( ..... Bye. From Hannah :wavey:

Yes, I did mess up, I may need help, to figure out what I did wrong!
Dang! (I want to reinstall it myself, if I can't then I will call for help)

Aii yaii yaii...

Give me a chance