PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Please !!!!!!!

djs1
April 24th, 2011, 04:04
Busy rebuilding at the moment owing to a failed graphics card, and I am desparate to find a particular repaint for Milton's D18. It is a UK civil paint and from memory it's registration is G-ATUM, pale blue in colour.
Any pointers will earn undying gratitude.

Mick
April 24th, 2011, 04:39
Yep, it's G-ATUM in Handley Page's light blue and white house livery, painted by Peter Watkins. I believe I got it here. I searched the libraries at AvSim, FlightSim and BritSim (née Classic British Files) for "Peter Watkins" and got no hits, and those are the only other sites besides this one where I might have got it.

The only site that produced valid hits for Peter Watkins was BritSim, where he has a ton of repaints, but this Twin Beech wasn't among them. (Some while back they lost some files when they got hacked; maybe this one was among them.)

When I searched the library here for "Peter Watkins," thanks to this site's dysfunctional search feature, I got over 100 pages of hits, none of which, at least on the first few pages, contained the term "Peter Watkins" in their titles or descriptions.

If nobody else comes up with a better lead, and you still can't find it, send me a PM and I'll send you a copy. (A PM, not just a post in this thread, since I might not see a post.)